Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

new approach on a gravitational engine

Started by santiagopanduro, December 27, 2017, 08:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

Hi !
Related to the same approach ( wheel concept ) , take a look at :
https://youtu.be/SA7nol8sHL8
It's a very old approach (Middle Ages...Leonardo da Vinci,Bessler's MT13...) seemingly unworkable...due to the starting concept,in my opinion.
So , if we apply the redundancy / unnecessary repetition in this wheel design /...we can evolve and hope for a successfully test...simply, a lever(age) but not a wheel.
  Al_ex

norman6538

Quote from: iacob alex on February 03, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
  Hi !
Related to the same approach ( wheel concept ) , take a look at :
https://youtu.be/SA7noI8sHL8
It's a very old approach (Middle Ages...Leonardo da Vinci,Bessler's MT13...) seemingly unworkable...due to the starting concept,in my opinion.
So , if we apply the redundancy / unnecessary repetition in this wheel design /...we can evolve and hope for a successfully test...simply, a lever(age) but not a wheel.
  Al_ex

youtube says video not available....

Norman

norman6538

Many many very fine folks have worked very very hard for many years and have
not cracked it.  But then comes along the guys who say they have it figured out and
all have come to nothing....

So the problem as I see it is with either permanent magnets or gravity power you have
to set something up to do some work and that is easy then the power is there but
it then has to be set up again to repeat that. I call that the "reset problem". It takes
some work to reset for the repeat. I had one wheel that would reset itself by gravity
and it would turn a bit but it did not continue on far enough.

In Bessler's case his 1st wheel always wanted to turn and it had to have a brake to
hold it still. Pull the brake and off it went....

Bessler and Tesla and Moray and Stan Meyer and Skinner took some great stuff to their graves.

I really wish it were otherwise.

Norman

iacob alex

Hi !
If so...type on youtube "Evolution of Perpetual Motion.WORK of Gravitational Power!",then search...
Al_ex

Les Banki

Quote from: norman6538 on February 03, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

Bessler and Tesla and Moray and Stan Meyer and Skinner took some great stuff to their graves.

I really wish it were otherwise.

Norman

Norman,

The trouble with you is that when you are given information, you IGNORE it and you continue THEORIZING, instead of doing REAL work!
May I suggest that you get onto Facebook and check out Kevin Hay and his work.  Make sure you get the right Kevin Hay.  He is in British Columbia and he owns and operates 'Vancouver Island Ormus'.

He has EVERYTHING worked out to PERFECTION and he also explains EVERYTHING you need to know!

No ifs, no buts, no maybe's.
STOP arguing and just follow his directions!

Cheers,
Les Banki