Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Hi Hanelore

I don't know if you have ever built a gyroscopic system as the Fiala's.

If not , i would recommand you to do, i have given  some components ordering possibilities to "shadowbones" some posts above, so you can also order the spinners and make a replication for discussion.

Once you have replicated this very simple device , and feel its working forces in your hands, with all the strong assymetry and torque, you will try to reproduce a perfect Nasa's pendulum test (if you can) and i will be very happy to discuss your result.

As to me i will stick on the part eight of my video test https://youtu.be/_WBD5hZu0t4 as the ultimate test for the moment.

And so i agree, i should  vorget the denomination of Nasa's pendulum test so far. But it was a nice experiment by a rainy day.

And if you have an explanation for the GS portion (gyrodynamic stroke) of the Fiala's device, it would be of high interest.

Laurent

conradelektro

@Laurent:  Part eight of your videos [/size]https://youtu.be/_WBD5hZu0t4 is indeed the best experiment concerning an "inertial drive" I have seen on YouToube and generally on the Internet.

If you continue with your tests and if I can build my "double system" we hopefully discover why Fiala's device which you replicated is this good. It looks so shaky and mechanically unsound, but still it moves very well.

The most interesting video concerning "mass transfer" is your part 16 video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyqyX7jgjZU . For me it shows that the precession of a gyroscope "transfers mass" when the gyroscope has a certain rotary speed in relation to the length of the arm carrying the gyroscope. But this alone only results in a back and forth movement. In addition one has to forcefully move the arm and to restrict the "nodding". Of course I do not know how exactly one has to forcefully move the arm. I suspect it has to be accelerated and decelerated. The restriction of the "nodding" seems to be clear from Fiala's patent and Laurent's replication (it has to "nod" just a few degrees).

I am having "mechanical problems" with my replication. A crude contraption is not enough.

I looked at banggood.com but did not find the particular spinner you use. If you still have it, may be you can provide a link.

Greetings, Conrad

woopy

Hi conrad

Nice post thank's

For the spinners, go to Banggood.com, than on the top of the page there is a search line with "all categorie" copy and paste this   

EDC Circular Pattern Fidget Creative Fingers

And you should be OK, chose the one with smooth surface (less air drag) the one in the middle chosing square

Laurent

iacob alex

.....if you like to play some introductory experiments , take a look at : www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Disclosed_experiments.html
     Al_ex

woopy

Hi all

After e very disturbing night i found this

https://youtu.be/xf1Nt3KLm-U

Seems that Isaac is OK as always, but we have to accept that Eric Laithwaite is also OK with the mass tranfer concept.

Remember at the end of the "Heretic" video, Laithwaite said that all the Newton's law are in line with those Gyro's behaviour, but inertial propulsion can be used in place of a rocket, or something like that.

And if i did not make too much error in this explanation, the question remain in full,   ....How is it possible, what is the mechanical action for this mass transfer. Laithwaite perhaps knew it but saddly he is on the other part of life and certainly laughing LOL.

Hi Al-ex

nice contraptions, are they gyroscopic or only mass moved ?

Hope this helps

Laurent