Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Re-hi Hanelore

fergot to give you the link to

video 6   https://youtu.be/VoDj5KlJztc

video 14  https://youtu.be/AlH1zfGG7_Y   

good night at all

Laurent

shadowbones

Dear Laurent,

I am fascinated by your experiments. You are very innovative. The geometry of the apparatus seems to be key, much like it was during the historical development of electric motors.

By the way, the pendulum experiment suggested above would not be appropriate for your device, because you are not generating a sustained acceleration. In order for the pendulum to stay deviated sideways, you would need a continuous acceleration to oppose the acceleration of gravity. You do not have that. How to produce one seems to be a difficult problem.

But really your demonstration that linear momentum is not conserved (at least not in a way that we can see) is plenty interesting by itself.

Kevin

P.S. I would love to try to make some devices myself. Do you have suggestions for good places to find all the little parts you use: bearings, shafts, motors, supports, brackets, etc? And especially, can you tell us where you order the fidget spinner from?

conradelektro

Quote from: woopy on May 08, 2018, 05:18:30 PM
Please can you explain to me the difference between a Nasa's pendulum test and my suspended wheel results in my video part 6 and 14 on the subject.

The NASA swing test of an inertial drive: If the inertial drive is placed on a swing the swing should stay permanently on one side of vertical.

Please look at the attached drawing. Imagine that the inertial drive sits on the swing like a child. Switch the inertial drive on and go to the side of the swing (side view on the drawing). If the inertial drive pushes forward the swing should stay permanently to the right of vertical. The swing may swing back and forth a bit initially but after a while the swing should stay permanently away from the vertical position.

If one attaches a laser pointer to the swing, one can see on the floor whether the laser point wanders to the left or the right of the vertical position and whether it stays finally at a position away from the vertical (initial) position.

This is the obvious test of an inertial drive and I do not believe that it was invented by NASA. But it sounds good to call it the "NASA swing test".

May be that helps, Conrad

@Laurent: you can use the swing in your bunker for training and amusement.

woopy

Hi conrad

Thank's for your drawings. Of course i knew it , but my question to Hanelore was more to let him (her) explain if there is any advantage with the Nasa's pendulum test in comparaison with my rotating suspended wheel (whych is somehow also a pendulum system ).

To me a viable Nasa's pendulum test could only be made with a double twin gyroscope system.  (minimum 4 gyroscopes all in symetrical position horizontal and vertical to get a perfect straight forward oriented pushing action, you can see some exemple in the Laithwaite patent), because the wobling due to asymetrical movement and vertical  and side effects are counter productive and can decrease and even completely destroy the propulsion.

Just for info and reminder, i was some how desappointed by the so slow acceleration (video 14) of the mono gyro Fiala's flat system on the suspended wheel in comparison with the nice translation on the solid flat ground.

And to me the explanation is that the wobling of the suspended wheel induces strong  horizontal oscillations so the device is not on a planar surface but on a kind of roller coaster carousel, which  produces some free and/or forced precession to the gyro even on the motorising side (where it should be no free precession at all and the gyro should exhibit full newtonian action -reaction as per a dead mass) This has already been discussed in this thread with Dr Jones.

And now i feel very lucky to get some rotation of the suspended wheel even with those negatively acting wobling. And i think that the forward displacement of the Nasa's pendulum test is compensated by the force that let the suspended wheel rotate

And as final, i have a big problem, all the nasa's pendulum test i have seen , need very long lines. And the bunker i have received has a roof height of only
2.3 meters. Probably to low for this kind of test.
So when you  order yours, don't forget to choose the version with chimney.

Greetings

Laurent

Hanelore

Hi Laurent,

there is an important difference between the tests!

Your suspended wheel test:
If machine causes angular momentum instead of (linear) momentum,
then it will go in circles too.

Nasa pendulum test:
If machine causes angular momentum instead of (linear) momentum,
then it will wobble at its initial position, but the laser point at
the ruler will not show a clear unidirectional movement.

Gyros are already in use for attitude control of spacecrafts,
but system center of mass does not move during operation!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_moment_gyroscope
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_wheel

If a system is fixed to an external mass like your suspended wheel on
the ceiling, then angular momentum causes rotation about this point.

If you want to prove that machine center of mass is moving without
expelling masses like a rocket, then Nasa pendulum test is necessary.

For easy recognizable results a double twin gyroscope system is perfect,
but one twin gyroscope system like that in video part 10 will show it too!

Only one gyro is not a good idea because of wobbling about vertical axis.

Long lines for Nasa pendulum test are perfect, but 2m are good enough
for a first test - just use additional weights on the machine stand plate
in order to reduce wobbling around the transverse axis.

Still hoping to see this experiment on Youtube soon!

Best, Hanelore