Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 21, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
Have you ever used a sling?

@sm0ky2: I know it will sound arrogant, but this is not the place to give you an education in basic physics. I would have to write pages and pages to do that. You have to make the effort yourself, sorry.

I am not defending physics and I am not a teacher. I repeat trivial basic facts which you can find everywhere. Do not believe me, read up.

To say it in one sentence: if you want linear inertial propulsion you have to throw some mass away (like you do with your sling) or you have to push against something (in the surroundings).

The Fiala patent makes interesting claims and Laurent's experiments show that there is something worth while investigating. Gyroscopes a very difficult to understand and may be there are some unknown effects. But I do not believe, I try to experiment. To believe is something for church and does not help to impart inertial propulsion.

So, I do not want you to believe me, I want you to experiment. Show something, than we may have something to talk about. I believe you believe to much. I have never seen a miracle, but believers see miracles everywhere. Are there miracles? Yes, for the believer there are, and for the non-believer there are none.

Are you a believer? If yes, you live in a wonderful world. If not, life will be a little more difficult, but more interesting. And it is a lot of hard work to gain knowledge. You can not skip the hard work. Why do you think people have to study for years? Even a genius has to study for years, and may be you are just a little genius, which means very many years of study.

You have won every argument you care to win! I am the bad one, you are the good one! I know nothing, you have the divine knowledge!

Greetings, Conrad

sm0ky2

It is Newton's 3rd law actually
The force keeping the metal of the gyro
spinning in a circle, is it's tensile strength
otherwise spinning it up would inertially propel
its' pieces in linear (tangental) vectors.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

There's a thing called a 'vibrator motor'
Found inside cell phones and also found in
an ancient device, we used to call a 'pager'

It basically shakes your device using a small DC motor.

This is done is 2 basic way:
1) an imbalanced weight is placed on the shaft
This is the preferred method, since the inertia is
distributed fairly equally in all directions.
(maybe this is the scenario you are thinking of?)

2) a notch protrudes from a balanced weight
and 'clicks' on a part of the frame.
This transfers the inertia in a single direction.
Some of us remember a time when our cell phones
and pagers would vibrate themselves right off the table.
This was an inertial propulsion drive.

We don't need to " believe"  to use physics.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

We don't use the second type of vibrator anymore
except in industrial machinery, to offset
vibrational imbalances in heavy rotating parts.

It was phased out for two main reasons

1) we don't want our phones to propel themselves linearly

And

2) if you attach the motor to a variable resistor
to control the frequency,
it is basically Tesla's Earthquake machine

DrJones

I enjoy the discussion.  Theory vs experiment.  Classic.[/size]

Conradelektro (theory): "To say it in one sentence: if you want linear inertial propulsion you have to throw some mass away (like you do with your sling) or you have to push against something (in the surroundings)."

I have certainly heard physics professors teach this...

But then we have the challenge - try the experiment!  That's how science progresses.

sm0ky2: (experiment): "The demo I was invited to was a NASA team, and the boat was a toy in a pond.  [/font]The rotating weight had an arm that was able to extend at a portion of its rotation, then retract shortly after.Allowing it to transfer centrifugal force in a linear direction.Like swirling a weight on a string, then jolting your arm forward as the string passed in front of you.Was a solid arm, not a string, but the analogy is valid."

A physicist might prefer not to speak of "transfer centrifugal force in a linear direction."

He might use other wording.  No matter.  I would like to see that experiment performed - and may do it myself, in warmer weather (below freezing here today).

And you can bet that NASA will never release a video/explanation of their recoil-less propulsion -- at least, not until a citizen does the experiment outside the government pavilion and "spills the beans."  (IF indeed the experiment works as claimed by sm0ky.)