Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Hi all

to Tinman

Hi Brad  i think that the boat you linked is a thornson device which is rotating dead mass , not gyros ,so far i now. and i don't now if that system can exhibit some gyro property as it seems to go forward on the water.

to Steven jones

Yes you are a very good observer, and M. Fiala in the patent explain the slight back movement before the stronger forward movement.

To conrad

Don't be so sceptic it is very bad for the health. And please go forward in your research that's make happy even if we fail.

To all

my latest try. A lot to test for the near future.

https://youtu.be/1Grv5B7AqkE

hope this helps

conradelektro

Please watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im2mNnWZ5Oc

It is not from me, I found it by chance on YouTube, but I think it has something to do with the Fiala patent. Gyroscopes are very interesting and hard to explain.

I gather from the above video that there is a difference between turning a dead weight or a gyroscope in a circle. The gyroscope will want to "nod" and a dead weight does not "nod". And the gyroscope "nods" if only a very slight turning movement is initiated. Therefor I think Fiala only needs a a very slight lifting with his rail.

@Laurent: your latest video "inertial propulsion with gyroscope part 9" is a very clever modification. If you watch the video which I mention above, you will see that it only takes a very slight turning movement to make the gyroscope "nod". Therefore the Fiala device could may be work with only a very slight turning back and forth, as you do in your latest experiment. I hope that I will be able to do all that with my stepper motor design. But building something is so much work, I just have collected some components which I am going to use.

Greetings, Conrad

DrJones

I also enjoyed the latest video, #9.  Clever modification!  Was that idea yours - or was it in the original patent?  [/size]

[/size]
Also, I especially like the sequence beginning about 1m14s where the device goes back a little, then untouched accelerates forward (to the right in the video).[/size]

DrJones

There are several ideas out there for inertial propulsion...  I like Laurent's clear demonstrations the best. 

For the record, though, I would show this approach from China:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUf4EG8tFE8&t=151s

sm0ky2

@conrad

That's silly.....   "one would have heard"
The only ones that would have heard would possibly
be scientists studying inertial propulsion.
And people like myself that went to live demonstrations.
The one I was referring to was in the 80's
not sure if it made it onto the internet, as it predates
the internet. (we were still using the bbs system)

Inertial drive research was, at the time, mostly restricted to
to NASA and LNL researchers.
The demo I was invited to was a NASA team, and the boat was a toy
in a pond. 
The rotating weight had an arm that was able to extend at a portion of its
rotation, then retract shortly after.
Allowing it to transfer centrifugal force in a linear direction.
Like swirling a weight on a string, then jolting your arm forward
as the string passed in front of you.
Was a solid arm, not a string, but the analogy is valid.
Similar to catching a sling-shot projectile, shortly after it is released.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.