Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Hi all

I come back to this old topic, because i stumbled upon a very interesting patent from M. Harvey Fiala.

Of course i could not prevent me to replicate one of the simpliest device of the patent

https://youtu.be/AGKXnp1twUk

If some of you are interested for a discussion

Laurent

sm0ky2

Excellent work!!

Precession to linear force transfer
This will work as a space engine
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

TinselKoala

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 16, 2018, 09:49:22 PM
Excellent work!!

Precession to linear force transfer
This will work as a space engine

No, it won't. I do agree that Woopy has done excellent work with his build replication, as always, but his testing is flawed. Woopy's device is moving due to stick-slip friction and is pushing against the substrate. This can be demonstrated in the following way:

Get a sheet of plate glass. (Plate glass, in contrast to ordinary window glass, is uniformly smooth and dimensionally stable.) Put down some uniform spheres, like good marbles or ball-bearing balls, onto the black rangetop surface, and insure that the surface is precisely level. Put the plate glass down onto the balls, so that it is free to move in whatever direction it wants to move. Then put the apparatus under test onto the plate glass and turn it on. You will observe that the apparatus moves in one direction and the glass plate moves in the opposite direction, proving that the apparatus is _pushing_ on the substrate in order to move. It won't go anywhere in free space.

You can see even in Woopy's demo that the thing hardly moves, and even when it does move it takes one smaller step back for every larger step forward. The larger forward steps happen due to the slight misalignment of the ball-bearing "feet" of the apparatus, which then results in the stick-slip friction coupling the apparatus weight-shifts to the substrate. Newton rests peacefully in his grave.

These things have been tested properly many times before in very sophisticated laboratories. Even air tables or linear air tracks can be fooled by uneven, moving weight distributions which cause differential thrusts from the air blast suspension itself.

Now... as to precession.... ask Chet about me and precession.  Laithwaite was wrong, as he finally admitted before he died.

Magluvin

Back in middle school we had a guy come in to do demos of gyros. He sat on a bar stool that spins holding a spinning wheel that had handles on each side of he shaft and held it out in front of him. When he tilted it, it turned him around on the stool one way, and tilted it the other way it reversed his spin.

As for Smokys vision, say we have 4 of the gyros on a platform with each at the 4 corners. Now we use synchronized servos to tilt all 4 gyros say inward or outward simultaneously. Would it provide lift?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldqUV-DXiUg

Mags

ramset

Yes
a wonderful build and demonstration , yes the marbles or ball bearings or ?

apparently the wheels need to be "perfectly" aligned or this "sticktion" assists in movement [and confuses ]
even floating on water or on air tables has issues .[All mentioned already]

HOWEVER

antigravity tickles "everyone's " mind reading here ,

Gyro's and antigravity "effects".....

that itch you just can't  scratch .

I suspect there will be a lot more scratching here....or attempts at antigravity effects.

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma