Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Quote from: telecom on January 20, 2018, 07:40:41 PM
You can probably increase the effect by applying an extra weight on a gyro end.
It should precess more (just guessing)
Can you measure the force by stopping the movement with a fish scale?

Hi telecom

No i don't think it will help because if you read the Fiala's patent , you will understand that the less "no gyroscopic" mass you have  on the  the gyro , the better will be the effect.

So if you see on my video part 2 and part 3, where the system is on steel balls, the general mouvement is forward and drifting to the left.

So on the left 180 degree of the device there is full inertia and centrifugal force (the gyro is a dead mass), because the gyro is NOT in precession. And on the opposite 180 degree the gyro is in full precesssion and and so it exhibits very few inertial and centrifugal forces. And this is exactly that asymetry between the both 180 degree that propells the device. The greater the asymetry the stronger the effect.

So if i add some dead (non gyroscopic) mass on the gyro side , the asymetry will be decrease and so the effect.

Hope this helps

Laurent

telecom

Quote from: woopy on January 21, 2018, 06:04:27 PM
Hi telecom

No i don't think it will help because if you read the Fiala's patent , you will understand that the less "no gyroscopic" mass you have  on the  the gyro , the better will be the effect.

So if you see on my video part 2 and part 3, where the system is on steel balls, the general mouvement is forward and drifting to the left.

So on the left 180 degree of the device there is full inertia and centrifugal force (the gyro is a dead mass), because the gyro is NOT in precession. And on the opposite 180 degree the gyro is in full precesssion and and so it exhibits very few inertial and centrifugal forces. And this is exactly that asymetry between the both 180 degree that propells the device. The greater the asymetry the stronger the effect.

So if i add some dead (non gyroscopic) mass on the gyro side , the asymetry will be decrease and so the effect.

Hope this helps

Laurent
Thanks for the explanation, but if precessed side is getting lighter,
shouldn't the center of mass move to the rolled side? which is heavier?
On your video it moves to the precessed side, which makes the whole thing to roll forward.
Have you tried measuring the force?

Magluvin

Seeing a lot of vids with 2 gyros opposite of center, the gyros are mounted to an arm that pivots in the center. My first proposal earlier with 4 gyros, one on each corner of a platform, do not pivot on an arm from center. Instead they would pivot on their own center axis. Looking at each gyro from the vantage point of the center of the platform outward toward each of the gyros, one try would be to tilt them toward the center, or outward from center, all at the same time. Also looking at them from the same vantage point, tilt them all to the left or right, and or combinations of each for each. Im thinking having the arms tilt from the center of the platform relieves any lift that may be had by letting each gyro do as it will without actually providing any lift of the mech as a whole.

I have 2 pc fans that are stupid powerful and fast, 7k rpm, with blades removed, The blades are part of a plastic thin tube that slips over a metal spin drum containing the magnets. I was demoing one for a friend and while holding it, I went to flip it over to aim the out air flow toward him and the gyro effect took over and the blades bit my finger bad. almost to the bone. Needless to say some blades broke in the action. So I removed the whole blade assy and have a nice drum motor to fiddle with. Ill do a vid of these along with the 3rd one I have that is still bladed, as I took apart the second one the same as the first. Im sure many here will be surprised how much air this thing blows.  Can be had on ebay for $5. Will show the part no. and specs in the vid. The Thing is no joke.

So with the 2 debladed motors i will try a couple of my ideas. I have some carbon fiber rods to work a center controlling device to tilt the motors as I have stated. Contemplating a partial gimbal for each.

Will do the vid of the motors tomorrow.

Mags

woopy

Quote from: telecom on January 21, 2018, 11:40:49 PM
Thanks for the explanation, but if precessed side is getting lighter,
shouldn't the center of mass move to the rolled side? which is heavier?
On your video it moves to the precessed side, which makes the whole thing to roll forward.
Have you tried measuring the force?

Hi telecom

The system move forward and drift to the left which is the NON precession side. To be more clear, on the left 180 degree side (related to motion), the gyro tries to precess, but it is not free to do this, as the axle is connected through the gimbal, to the traction wheel which is in contact with the ring track on the other (right side) 180 degre. And then, when the traction wheel jump down the track, BOTH , the gyro and the traction wheel do not touch the ring anymore. So the gyro can enter precession and that al along the right side 180 degree.

For info to me,this experiment is simply to check if the system is possible. which it seems to be.
Now why and how it can happen is my main motivation on this subject.
So right now,i am not very interested in measurement and optimisation of the device.

As you can see in the video, the moving force is far from tremendous, and the only way to get something usefull on this earth, would be to make the system very big and as already said in a minimum of opposite twin or a lot of opposite twin system combined and perfectly synchronised and built . And that is far from my possibilities.

I Mag

Can't wait for your video

Laurent