Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DESTROYING Energy

Started by EHT, January 28, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: gravityblock on January 28, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

E) and B) should match, but B) has twice as much Joules as E) and the wheel we transferred the energy to, should also have 60 J if it is running at 300 RPM.  How can this be possible, since we can't create energy.

How? By the Intelligent Design used by The Creator of nature; God:  that so many reject, that's one simple explanation of how IT IS POSSIBLE.

How? By the naturally occurring Kinetic energy of Matter in motion that NO MAN or beast can prevent or inhibit when he does any WORK within the nature of Intelligent Design.

Either of which means we don't NEED to have an ability to "Create" but we do NEED to have the WILL to, and do the WORK required by DESIGN to intelligently design "our" filthy rags to get access to it. It is like everything here; PROVIDED for the NEEDS of all those who will do the WORK.
E=mc^2 VIA 1/2mv^2

Brings to mind: "Go Greyhound and leave the driving to us." - Creating energy is best left to the Creator, he's quite good at it and not in it for the $. (Humorously after all, unlike us he's not in "Dire straights: "money for nothing and chicks for free") https://youtu.be/lAD6Obi7Cag?t=56

Quote from: gravityblock on January 28, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

This is what the above suggests.  If we can't destroy energy, then energy must be created.  If we can't create energy, then energy must be destroyed.  The correct answer in our example is F).  We created energy in our example.  If we transferred F to a bicycle wheel @ 20 km/h with double the mass, then we will destroy energy and will have G), which is what we originally started with in our example.

F) bicycle wheel @ 20 km/h                    1    1 kg     700 mm       300 rpm     60 J
G) bicycle wheel, double mass @ 20 km/h    1    2 kg     700 mm       150 rpm     30 J

So, we transferred the energy stored from a larger mass into a smaller mass and created energy.  Then we transferred the energy from the smaller mass with the additional energy that was created from the previous transfer to a larger mass and destroy the energy we previously created. 

The end result is energy can either be created or destroyed in an open system, but in a closed system, then energy is both created and destroyed and it appears to have only changed from one form of energy into another form of energy.  In other-words, the so-called law that states "energy can't be created nor destroyed" is flawed, inaccurate, incomplete and just wrong.

Gravock

There is a great example of "uncommon sense".
"The Law" is just the opinion of men that have not done THE REQUIRED WORK.

It can be fun, when we try. But who is going to do the WORK for those who won't?

TinselKoala

Evidently there are plenty of people with little sense but lots of money.

sm0ky2

123.456789 x .1225 = 15.123456789 (15 J)

493.82716 x .1225 = 60.493827 (60 J)

Yeah..... checks out
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

gravityblock

Quote from: Temporal Visitor on January 29, 2018, 09:06:04 AM
How? By the Intelligent Design used by The Creator of nature; God:  that so many reject, that's one simple explanation of how IT IS POSSIBLE.

How? By the naturally occurring Kinetic energy of Matter in motion that NO MAN or beast can prevent or inhibit when he does any WORK within the nature of Intelligent Design.

Either of which means we don't NEED to have an ability to "Create" but we do NEED to have the WILL to, and do the WORK required by DESIGN to intelligently design "our" filthy rags to get access to it. It is like everything here; PROVIDED for the NEEDS of all those who will do the WORK.
E=mc^2 VIA 1/2mv^2

Brings to mind: "Go Greyhound and leave the driving to us." - Creating energy is best left to the Creator, he's quite good at it and not in it for the $. (Humorously after all, unlike us he's not in "Dire straights: "money for nothing and chicks for free") https://youtu.be/lAD6Obi7Cag?t=56

There is a great example of "uncommon sense".
"The Law" is just the opinion of men that have not done THE REQUIRED WORK.

It can be fun, when we try. But who is going to do the WORK for those who won't?

Good post, and I totally agree with you.   Scientism, "a science falsely so called",  has unwisely taken The Creator of nature (God) out of the equation.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

sm0ky2

So we build a "god trap" to capture nature's infinite energy machine
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.