Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DESTROYING Energy

Started by EHT, January 28, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 01, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
Thank you EHT

I only checked A & B
Then got lazy, so I didn't check c,d,e,f...

I assumed that he had his equations correct
:(

The rounding threw me off at first glance, that's why
I had to check it.

You should be ashamed of yourself Smoky!  I wouldn't call it being lazy... I would call it being willfully ignorant of the truth!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: EHT on February 01, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
No worries, Smoky. It's happened to me before... and more than just a few times ::)

For an all-too-brief moment there, it all seemed legit.... until suddenly - when everyone was least expecting it - nothing happened.
I hate that when that happens.

...and it happened to you once again.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

@ Temporal Visitor,

Smoky and EHT are both willfully ignorant of the fact that flywheels are actually levers!  And they think they are educated?  It's more like they have been indoctrinated by this foolish system of things!

Gravock

EHT

Quote from: gravityblock on February 02, 2018, 02:08:21 AM
@ Temporal Visitor,

Smoky and EHT are both willfully ignorant of the fact that flywheels are actually levers!  And they think they are educated?  It's more like they have been indoctrinated by this foolish system of things!

Gravock

If WE are indoctrinated in this "foolish system of things", then why are YOU the one trying to convince us using that same system ?

Lesson 1 of being a man, Gravok: learn to admit when you are wrong.

It saves you looking like a total noob when you try to worm your way out by slinging insults. Children do that.

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: gravityblock on February 02, 2018, 02:08:21 AM
@ Temporal Visitor,

Gravock

Hi Gravock,

No doubt there are many "willfully ignorant" people that "think" they have ALL the right answers because of their "education" in the foolish system of things we all exist in. - But I'm not yet even close to certain that is the case here.

Yes wheels are in fact levers (and a whole lot more) and in your word example 700mm to 700mm diameter is a 1:1 MA (mechanical advantage) which means that when both are already at 20km/h or 150 rpm input results in 150 rpm output, and that's a fact.

That is if correctly understanding what is written, but there is plenty of potential for misunderstanding word experiments and that makes it too easy to make mistakes; which in part is why I posted the photos of an older (2013-14) somewhat similar system in operation/testing.

"A picture is worth a thousand words.". I like to save TIME where I can, as I have "sense" enough to understand it/mine is running thin. The photos are evidence of at least having done THE REQUIRED WORK to learn first hand personal knowledge.

BTW @TK - Yes I spend the money (lots) to do the applied science (lots) to learn some Truth on my own. It made/makes sense to me since we don't get to take "money" with upon being cleared for takeoff/departure from "here". Can we agree on that?