Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DESTROYING Energy

Started by EHT, January 28, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EHT

Quote from: gravityblock on February 02, 2018, 01:47:37 AM
A bicycle wheel is more like a ring than a solid disk, so it is you who needs to check your figures and not me.  Look at the RPM and kinetic energy in Joules for a ring (bicycle wheel) in the snapshot below.  Here's the link to the flywheel calculator for both a disk and ring.

Gravock

1. I knew from the start we were talking about the ring constant.
2. I used a flywheel calculator to ascertain your error in the beginning - or didn't you see that ?

All you proved so far is that both calculator sites agree.

gravityblock

Quote from: EHT on February 02, 2018, 07:33:02 AM
If WE are indoctrinated in this "foolish system of things", then why are YOU the one trying to convince us using that same system ?

Lesson 1 of being a man, Gravok: learn to admit when you are wrong.

It saves you looking like a total noob when you try to worm your way out by slinging insults. Children do that.

"If WE are indoctrinated in this "foolish system of things", then why are YOU the one trying to convince us using that same system ?"  There is a huge difference between science and scientism!  You should learn the differences before you speak of things in which you do not know!

"Lesson 1 of being a man, Gravok: learn to admit when you are wrong."  Your statement is nothing more than a Psychological Projection (see first snapshot below)!  A Psychological Projection is when a person projects their own faults and/or shortcomings onto another person.  It is you who is wrong and not me!

"It saves you looking like a total noob when you try to worm your way out by slinging insults. Children do that."  It is you who, with less than 10 posts (see second snapshot below), who is a total newbie and not me, who has over 3200 posts!  This is another Psychological Projection by you!  Also, it is you who is trying to worm your way out, and not me!  Three Psychological Projections, and a possible 4th projection in regards to children, by you in a single post.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: EHT on February 02, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
1. I knew from the start we were talking about the ring constant.
2. I used a flywheel calculator to ascertain your error in the beginning - or didn't you see that ?

All you proved so far is that both calculator sites agree.

Let me simplify this for you and the others, since my word experiment is somewhat confusing.

A good example in how COM (Conservation Of Mass) holds while COE (Conservation of Energy) is violated can be seen in transferring the momentum of a heavier mass to a lighter mass, according to KE = 0.5 * mv2.  It's known by top physicists that Newton's zeroth law is invalid.

A 5 kg mass moving 1 m/s has 5 units of momentum and has a kinetic energy of 2.5J.  A 1 kg mass moving 5 m/s has 5 units of momentum and has a kinetic energy of 12.5J

12.5J > 2.5J !!!  <------ Conservation of energy is violated when transferring the momentum of a heavier mass to a lighter mass, while the 5 units of momentum is conserved!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gsmsslsb

Thanks Gravlok
the above is good
Love it

sm0ky2

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 29, 2018, 03:02:35 PM
A) 123.456789 x .1225 = 15.123456789 (15 J)

B) 493.82716 x .1225 = 60.493827 (60 J)

Yeah..... checks out

C) 123.456789 x .245 = 30.2469133 (30J) check

D) 30 / .1225 = 244.897959
   (sqrt)244.897959 = 22.1313 rad/s -> 211.3383 RPM
     FAIL

Shame on me for being so lazy and neglecting to check
Someone Elses's Math

My apologies to all
I will try to be more diligent in the future.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.