Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DESTROYING Energy

Started by EHT, January 28, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EHT

Quote from: gravityblock on February 02, 2018, 07:18:50 PM
Let me simplify this for you and the others, since my word experiment is somewhat confusing.

A good example in how COM (Conservation Of Mass) holds while COE (Conservation of Energy) is violated can be seen in transferring the momentum of a heavier mass to a lighter mass, according to KE = 0.5 * mv2.  It's known by top physicists that Newton's zeroth law is invalid.

A 5 kg mass moving 1 m/s has 5 units of momentum and has a kinetic energy of 2.5J.  A 1 kg mass moving 5 m/s has 5 units of momentum and has a kinetic energy of 12.5J

12.5J > 2.5J !!!  <------ Conservation of energy is violated when transferring the momentum of a heavier mass to a lighter mass, while the 5 units of momentum is conserved!

Gravock

The confusion here is that momentum is not a conserved quantity in this example. Momentum is mass x velocity and NOT the same as energy. You cannot transfer momentum and expect the same energy because they have different equations.

IF a 100% transfer of energy between the masses were to be effected, then it would result in the 1kg mass having a velocity of sqrt(5) m/sec - approx 2.236 m/sec

Mass 1kg. Energy=2.5J

V=sqrt(2E/m)
=sqrt(2 x 2.5/1)
=sqrt(5)
=2.236 m/sec

E=(mv*2)/2
= 1 x sqrt(5)^2/2
=5/2
=2.5J

Ask any "top physicist" (or just a "normal" physicist, for that matter) and they will tell you the same.

gravityblock

Quote from: EHT on February 03, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
The confusion here is that momentum is not a conserved quantity in this example. Momentum is mass x velocity and NOT the same as energy. You cannot transfer momentum and expect the same energy because they have different equations.

IF a 100% transfer of energy between the masses were to be effected, then it would result in the 1kg mass having a velocity of sqrt(5) m/sec - approx 2.236 m/sec

Mass 1kg. Energy=2.5J

V=sqrt(2E/m)
=sqrt(2 x 2.5/1)
=sqrt(5)
=2.236 m/sec

E=(mv*2)/2
= 1 x sqrt(5)^2/2
=5/2
=2.5J

Ask any "top physicist" (or just a "normal" physicist, for that matter) and they will tell you the same.

Where did I transfer momentum and received the same energy in my example as you have falsely asserted?  Where did I use the same equation for both the momentum and energy in my example as you have falsely asserted?  I used mass x velocity for momentum and 0.5 * mv2 for the kinetic energy!

5 kg mass moving 1 m/s = 5 units of momentum (mass x velocity).  <-------  KE = 2.5J (KE = 0.5 * mv2)
1 kg mass moving 5 m/s = 5 units of momentum (mass x velocity)   <-.------  KE = 12.5J (KE = 0.5 * mv2

As you can clearly see, momentum is a conserved quantity in my example, which you falsely asserted was not a conserved quantity in my example!  Also, energy is not a conserved quantity in my example, which you falsely asserted that it is a conserved quantity in my example.

2.5J is not the same energy as 12.5J!  I never transferred momentum and expected the same energy in my example because I used different equations for the momentum and energy.

You're clearly trying to mislead the reader!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on February 03, 2018, 01:28:29 AM
Where did I transfer momentum and received the same energy in my example as you have falsely asserted?  Where did I use the same equations for both the momentum and energy in my example as you have falsely asserted?  I used mass x velocity for momentum and 0.5 * mv2 for the kinetic energy!

5 kg mass moving 1 m/s = 5 units of momentum (mass x velocity).  <-------  KE = 2.5J (KE = 0.5 * mv2)
1 kg mass moving 5 m/s = 5 units of momentum (mass x velocity)   <-.------  KE = 12.5J (KE = 0.5 * mv2

As you can see, momentum is a conserved quantity in my example, which you falsely asserted was not a conserved quantity in my example!

2.5J is not the same energy as 12.5J!  I never transferred momentum and expected the same energy in my example because I used different equations for the momentum and energy.

Gravock

Four false assertions by EHT in a single post!  This is an interesting pattern developing from EHT...ROFLMAO!!!!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on February 03, 2018, 01:39:02 AM
Four false assertions by EHT in a single post!  This is an interesting pattern developing from EHT...ROFLMAO!!!!

Gravock

....and EHT falls flat on his face like the Double Domino Effect (wait for it)!  Additional angle of the Reverse Domino Effect.

Gravock

EHT

Quote from: gravityblock on February 03, 2018, 01:28:29 AM
Gravock

I'd bet that the readers here are not as easily misled as you seem to think.