Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stephen Fyfe Supercap circuit - COP = 2.5 ?

Started by hartiberlin, January 30, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi all,
have a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KusjoRtz6Zk

I just have drawn the smaller S1 Mini circuit diagramm from the video. here it is:
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Void

Hi Stefan. It looks about the same as Bedini's three battery arrangement, except this guy is
using super caps instead of batteries. I think it is definitely not over unity. There may be an efficiency
increase to some extent, but what people seem to overlook is that multiple batteries (or
super caps in this case) are used to power the load, compared to powering with just one battery
or super cap, so to compare performance to when using a single battery or single super cap
is actually not a straight forward comparison.

All the best...

sm0ky2

I agree with Void

However, there is something about storing electricity on
the back end of a load, that is intriguing.

Any situation that does that is "better" than throwing it to ground.
Because if that happens we are only losing what the load converts to work
Not necessarily what the load draws.

There are strong arguments suggesting the power companies do this
with our home panels. And still charge us for what they take back.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Magluvin

So when the switch is closed, does it drain the 700F cap thus wasting what was in it? Something needs to change there.

Mags

hartiberlin

Quote from: Magluvin on January 30, 2018, 09:38:17 PM
So when the switch is closed, does it drain the 700F cap thus wasting what was in it? Something needs to change there.

Mags

Yes, although he has in his bigger devices a stepup converter connected to his big center cap, so he can use the steped up voltage to recharge his series cap bank
or use it to charge e.g. via the USB output of the stepup converter a mobile phone....

Well, also he stated in one video that  he can charge up his center 700 Farad cap from the series 4 x 100 Farad cap bank up to 3 Volts...
( one 100 Farad cap was broken, so he now used only 4 pieces in series in his S1 mini version)

He stated with 10 Volts on the 4x100 Farad stack ( so that is 10 Volts at 25 Farads)
he can charge up via the 12 LED diodes the 700 Farad cap to about 3 Volts.

So if we calculate the Joules energy via the Formula Wc= 0.5 x C x V^2 we get:

10 Volts @   25 Farad =  1250 Joule
3 Volts  @ 700 Farad = 3150 Joule.

So we have a COP of 2.52 , so big overunity, if he is right with his measurements...

Maybe because these are all capacitive currents running there, the big center cap is charging up also somehow from the environment ?

Or maybe via  their  "floating" ground all caps want to equalize somehow and the 700 Farad center cap is somehow charging up
more than it should ?
I think he just has to provide conclusive measurements first to really see, what is going on...

Regards, Stefan,
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum