Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can anyone verify cogging-torque neutralization ?

Started by postingsite, January 30, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: postingsite on August 13, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
I should only have typed  "impressive" ,  the rest of my post was only because I was keen to see a  self-powered-device
_________

I have seen one( or more ? ),  apparent constructions of the design in the diagram on the first post on this thread,   on youtube,  they used those small toy motors with shafts on both ends,  but they did not show the careful  mis-alignment of the rotors( or stators ) required for  'cogging-torque neutralization'.  also,  one or both ran very successfully with doubtful circuitry,  so they both may have been fake .
   On youtube,   use this search link  :
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22free+energy%22+++%22motors%22&sp=CAJIZOoDAA%253D%253D
     One video is from about only 4 1/2 months ago ,  they are easy to spot from the picture of several motors( generators ) on the same shaft .
_________

The very simple method of "cogging-torque neutralization", which simply uses for example,

-  an ODD number of stators
-  and EVEN number of rotor-magnets, 
-  e.g.  3-coil-with-core-stators  and  2 rotating-magnets

still seems to result in some "cogging-torque",   it seems that all motors and generators ? actually use this very same simple method of "cogging-torque neutralization",  and I have always noticed they had "cogging-torque"  .
_________

In my method however,  in the diagram in the first post in this thread,  you just keep adding generators to the shaft to cover all the  'cogging-gaps' along the shaft,  which should eventually result in no  cogging-torque  .

You need only one magnet and one core to have a true cogless generator.

Pic below shows a 4 phase generator(as in 4 generating coils all 90* out of phase with each other)that i built last week.
It is completely cogless.

All you need is a toroid core,and a diametrically magnetized magnet.
Wind 4 coils onto the toroid-one at each quarter.
Fit the round diametrically magnetized magnet to motor shaft,and fit motor so as the magnet is in dead center of the toroid core.
You now have an absolute cogless generator that is very efficient.

Brad

shylo

Hi TinmanCan you show us the magnet, and point out the poles?If it's a ring magnet, the poles are top and bottom, but you said it's round so I'm not sure how the poles are positioned.Thanksartv

shylo

Thanks Carroll,
That's what I thought but wasn't sure.
I have one that has 2 poles ,
So is Tinman's one north ,one south or like mine 2 north 2 south?
Thanks

artv

tinman

Well Dave,it has been over 3 months now.
When do we get to see this 300 watts in/1800 watts out generator?

I think we all have been very patient here.

Brad