Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can anyone verify cogging-torque neutralization ?

Started by postingsite, January 30, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

The motor-generator ( multi-generator ) I posted in the first post / DIAGRAM on this thread ( https://overunity.com/17587/can-anyone-verify-cogging-torque-neutralization/msg515952/#msg515952  )  may ALSO produce another effect of overunity-power-production,  that being the  'Resonance-Effect'  of generating excess power if you run the output of more than one of the generators on the same wiring / circuit / conductor .
[  A 'Resonance-Effect' would occur, by perfectly fitting ( interlocking, like cog wheels ) the wave-pattern of one generator with the wave-pattern of a second identical generator and running it on the same wiring / circuit / conductor  ]
    Also, obviously if you have enough generators on the same axle ( all correctly dis-aligned ) the entire device would only have to rotate at a very very low rpm to produce massive amounts of power .
    Also, obviously, as an alternative to using a 'mixer' to only initially start the device with an external power source before the device becomes self-powered, you could just turn the generator-component manually and then slide the magnets of the  motor-component  into place so that the  motor-component  will work as a motor (  unless your using motors / generators that don't contain any permanent-magnets )

kajunbee

Synchronizing generators is done everyday. Go to YouTube and search "how to operate two generators in parralel". The youtubers name is Matt Verley. This was how it was sometimes done with the older boats in our fleet.

Dbowling

Soooooo,
I still haven't finished my house remodel, nor have I gotten one of the several versions of my generator back together to demonstrate or show inputs and output. BUT, my machinist wants to go into the business of manufacturing these things, so he has it up and running on the bench in his shop. With all 12 coils in place you can spin the rotor with two fingers. NO MAGNETIC DRAG OR COGGING.  I live about four hours from his place in Santa Clara, (I used to live 20 minutes from him in San Jose) so I will be driving down there this Sunday, spending the night, and spending all day Monday at his shop working on the machine. I will take LOTS of video and will be able to show inputs and outputs.  My intention is to show the voltage input and amp input to the Razor scooter motor (stock My1020) that is running the generator. Unloaded. Then show the same information with it running some 300 watt lights. Then show the voltage and amps going to the lights from the generator. That should be enough to demonstrate input and output.

For some reason the generator is only running at 1140 RPM when connected to 24 volts, when it was always able to run at 2800 RPM when I had it on my bench, so I have NO IDEA why that is, and I am not THERE right now to figure it out. Maybe a bad battery or low batteries. I just don't know. My machinist is trying to get it to self run, but I don't know if that will happen. It is running on the MY1020 Razor scooter motor connected to two 12 volt batteries in series. He has a small AC motor that, when connected to the wall, ran at 1600 RPM. It is a 1.8 amp motor. He ran it on two of the generator coils and it ran at 1700 RPM. At the same time he was running five 300 watt light bulbs. Now at 1140 RPM, I DOUBT they were at full brightness, but running these loads did not decrease the RPM of the motor, nor did it increase the amp draw of the DC drive motor. He attempted to use this little AC motor to replace the DC motor and run the generator so he could "loop" it, but of course it didn't have enough power. He located another motor rated at 7 amps and 4,000 RPM, and is attempting the same thing with THAT motor. Run it off the wall to get the generator up to speed, then flip a double pole double throw switch and run it off the generator coils. It will probably need more than TWO coils to supply enough amps. Don't know if it will work or if I will be able to get it working when I go down there, but I will be giving it the old college try. At 1140 RPM, I have NO IDEA what the output of a coil pair is. At 2800 RPM its 130 volts at 1.5 amps, so with 12 coils there is enough power to loop it if we can figure out how to do it, and I can figure out why it is running at less than half the normal RPM.  I also have a 110 volt DC motor rated at 26 amps from a treadmill that we will be trying.

Anyway, that's the situation. I will have more to report when I get back here late Monday or Tuesday sometime.  Any suggestions would be helpful. I figure the only way to get it to self run is to either run it off the wall to get it up to speed and then switch over to running off the generator output, or run an inverter on the battery and power a DC or AC motor (rectified) from the inverter output, and then switch over to generator power to do the same thing. I don't see any way to self run the thing without getting it up to speed from an outside source. But then I'm not an electrical engineer either.

citfta

Hi Dave,

You need to remember that AC motor speed is determined by the frequency of the AC.  And of course there has to be enough current there to be able to supply what the motor needs.  I don't see any way to loop it with an AC motor unless you first convert the output to DC and use that to power an inverter which of course already has a fixed frequency output.  Feel free to give me a call if you need to after you get there.  I'll be glad to help if I can.  Wish I had time to fly out there and give you a hand.

Happy New year and take care,
Carroll