Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some things with a magnet over a copper plate I have not seen before

Started by Magluvin, January 31, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Here is a vid that has a lot of what we have seen before. But at 3:30 into it is some very interesting stuff i have not seen. Seems to emulate a magnet floating over a superconductor. Check it out.  Nice vid altogether with slow motion takes also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENgdSF8ppA

Mags

Belfior

Quote from: Magluvin on January 31, 2018, 04:17:15 AM
Here is a vid that has a lot of what we have seen before. But at 3:30 into it is some very interesting stuff i have not seen. Seems to emulate a magnet floating over a superconductor. Check it out.  Nice vid altogether with slow motion takes also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENgdSF8ppA

Mags

Hmm could you make a room heater with just by running magnets over a copper plate? Would take a lot less electricity than heating metal to red hot. Just make a wheel with N poles pointing outwards and turn that wheel fast.

Since there is no cogging you could turn the wheel with power from an antenna

citfta

Sorry Belfior,

But cogging is not the only reason there is a load on a generator.  As current flows it creates drag also which is known as Lenz law.  Turning the magnets past a copper plate will heat the plate.  The reason it heats the plate is because of the eddy currents induced in the plate by the passing magnet.  The eddy currents in turn create drag on the moving magnets.  So it does take power to move the magnets past the copper plate even though there is no cogging.  And I have seen on another forum a member that did build a heater just like that.  It was pretty efficient but it did take a strong motor to overcome the drag of the magnets moving over the copper plate.

Carroll