Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justawatt

In the video he is showing the electronics and relay circuit is to produce a rotating magnetic field.

If so we can replication this setup with a 3 phase induction motor with VFD to control rotating magnetic field.

And just remove the rotor and replace with his 2 pair 20AWG coil wire on a solid block of metal with outlet to take power.

Then this is the setup if it works ,no need for complicated circuits.

Reference of rotating magnetic field in 3 phase motor

ariovaldo

Quote from: justawatt on February 21, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
In the video he is showing the electronics and relay circuit is to produce a rotating magnetic field.

If so we can replication this setup with a 3 phase induction motor with VFD to control rotating magnetic field.

And just remove the rotor and replace with his 2 pair 20AWG coil wire on a solid block of metal with outlet to take power.

Then this is the setup if it works ,no need for complicated circuits.

Reference of rotating magnetic field in 3 phase motor

I agree that we can simulate that.  I was just think about that last night. will try!
Just two points to take in consideration:
1) If we connect the VFD straight to the motor stator without the rotor, we can fry the motor, unless we set the vfd in v/f and start with low frequency.
2) It looks like he is recovering some "juice" using a second winding in the same stator slot. So in this case we need pulsed dc.

justawatt

Quote from: ariovaldo on February 21, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

I agree that we can simulate that.  I was just think about that last night. will try!
Just two points to take in consideration:
1) If we connect the VFD straight to the motor stator without the rotor, we can fry the motor, unless we set the vfd in v/f and start with low frequency.
2) It looks like he is recovering some "juice" using a second winding in the same stator slot. So in this case we need pulsed dc.

yes i knw , thats why he has used 24volt dc .
if we modify the vfd to work in safe zone then it will be possible.

Any one here with induction motor and vfd drive knowledge  ,please contribute.

ariovaldo

Quote from: justawatt on February 21, 2018, 11:49:26 AM
yes i knw , thats why he has used 24volt dc .
if we modify the vfd to work in safe zone then it will be possible.

Any one here with induction motor and vfd drive knowledge  ,please contribute.

Yeap. That is my field.
Next week I will test that.

Acca

Ari how are you going to eliminate the back EMF ?  This is where the relays switch to capture the downward collapse of the magnetic opposing the field .

Acca..