Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Two videos of a very impressive build that is Arduino controlled.  72 relays, 36 transistors, custom made transformer and coil and a ton of wiring.   IMO this is not the kind of Youtube someone makes just to get hits and it looks like he really has a looped setup.  He unplugs the main input from the wall and plugs it into the output.  Other than the little 5 volt wall adapter and 12 volt adapter for the Arduino and electronics it is looped and it is shown powering a 1600 watt microwave where he heats up a cup of water with temperature readings of the water before and after heating - all the while only consuming about 170 watts from the output of the big coil which is looped and feeding the input to the system.   Digital meters show inputs and outputs.  I'm fairly certain he could be running the two adapters for the electronics off his output also.   He could have them running off a battery / inverter combo and then have a charger on the battery for the inverter making it a completely self running system without any outside power input after it is started.   Very nice videos - no shaky vids here  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7BZeeJmvjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtDgpRV5fXs

I don't believe there is anything fake going on with this build but if you see something please comment.

Temporal Visitor

Hi e2matrix,

He does have something there with that simplistic little flywheel setup. What he has is nature on his side and the kinetic energy that anyone of us can and does GENERATE each and every time we move, or move anything else on this world.

His latest setup makes sense to me, and when someone steps forward to help him eliminate the weak links (relays) and clean it up to a few plug in circuit board modules with sockets for components and plug in wiring harness connectors it will be a lot less intimidating to others.

It will always cost plenty to build because anything real uses real parts that not everyone can build.

Nice find and his cat video is fine too.

gsmsslsb

I would like to contact Pierre Cotnoir the poster of the movie.
Anyone here from Quebec I think that's where he is?
Or anyone have some contact for him??
let me know if possible.
I would like to have a chat with him about his stuff. :) :)
Thanks gsm

hartiberlin

I think this circuit could work... Also no hidden wires to see in the video...

I guess the current is generated in the pickup coil without the usual lenz dragging effect because there is no moving rotor - the rotating magnetic field makes this possible.

In a normal generator we have a moving rotor that is generating CounterEMF.

Here we don´t have this and if the energized  coil switches off, we have probably multiple pickup coils that can pickup the BackEMF and charge back up the supercaps from it.

So we have to differentiate between CounterEMF and BackEMF here in this machine !

So this is definately a Lenz law circumvention device. Well done Pierre !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

memoryman

"I think this circuit could work... Also no hidden wires to see in the video..." well, if you could see HIDDEN wires, they would not be well hidden, would they?
Note that this is NOT self-looped, as there it requires external supplies; it should be easy to make it true self-looped, but that has NOT be done.
Another fail...