Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

seead. There are many 'reasons' why people do hoaxes, if this is a hoax. Read up on Piltdown Man.
It is certainly at least a case of poor measurement.

TinselKoala

Quote from: memoryman on March 13, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
TK, exactly my sentiments. I live in Ontario (approx 1 hr west of Toronto) and may be willing to partake.
I have grave doubts about the validity of his claims and the methodology of Pierre. Look at his prior videos of 'free energy' devices and you'll see what I mean.

Indeed.

I know of an extremely competent laboratory in Mississauga, very near to Pearson Intl. airport, about 2 miles off the 401, that might be interested in examining this claim and even in helping the inventor develop and bring it to full, earth-shaking fruition if preliminary tests indicate something worth looking at further.

memoryman

TK, it's far to early for that. Pierre indicate the input voltage with cheap Chinese volt and amp 'meters', certainly not true rms, and no phase measurements. That alone is a giant RED FLAG.

TinselKoala

Quote from: memoryman on March 13, 2018, 03:43:28 PM
seead. There are many 'reasons' why people do hoaxes, if this is a hoax. Read up on Piltdown Man.
It is certainly at least a case of poor measurement.

Well, I think we can rule out "poor measurement" if he really can run a big microwave oven for several minutes at full power while the thing is powering itself and isn't connected to the mains. Still, a simple 1500 watt resistive electric heater would be an even better load for testing.

You are quite right about reasons. Great complexity and effort and even cost are not reasons to rule out hoaxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsb9W3G8CGI

listener191

Quote from: konehead on March 13, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
Hi E2matrix
Me too, in thinking what might happen is the change to solid state using mosfets or whatever from the noisy mechanical relays that Pierre uses is going to snuff out much of the CEMF or backemf/recoil energy coming out backwards and through the diodes from the switching.....

Gary Porter was saying that you can buy mosfets with no "protection diodes" within them....I don't know the model numbers or anything however, these might be the right thing to use if there are problems going to solid state switching....  Does anyone know model numbers or type of these? (I should ask GP I guess too)
..perhaps mosfets paralleled to lower and lower that resistance of switch when closed might be needed...
Ideal would be the resistance of a simple mechanical switch when switch is closed which would be say .02 ohms....
Another idea for switching  is to simply build or have built common copper commutator with spring loaded carbon brushes....say two 18 pole commutators (one for N one for S pulsing)  and a couple brushes on each (or three to do the overlap period?)  Some sort of pulse width control  too would be ideal....now it would be dead-reliable even EMP proof...anyways just some more ideas and thoughts...

Hi Konehead,

Nothing stopping people experimenting with relays. In fact I hope somebody replicates Pierre's setup exactly.

Attached is an 8 relay opto isolated board for $5.  16 relay boards also available. It will cost more than the L298N approach, as you will also need the recovery diodes.
I guess it depends what you believe the mechanism for the OU is.
I personally don't believe its in recovery voltages, transients or switching artifacts. For a 1:8 ratio it has to be more fundamental and my bet is the diversion/phase separation of the CEMF flux.
Just my opinion. :)

Pierre has already indicated that transistor H bridges is where he is going next, also with the aim to obtain a clean step waveform. So that's the direction I am going in.

I made the investment in the super caps but in the medium term I don't see why you would need them if you keep the circuit in a loop. All you would need would be a start up DC voltage applied to a much more modest cap. I think his 27F (18 x 500F in series) bank probably is overkill, as it hardly dropped voltage during the relative long switch over. A lot of cost could be pulled out of the build by reducing to a more modest super cap bank value. The 500F units are the most expensive generally available.

Regards

L192