Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High Power solid state from NASA

Started by abbhawk, February 26, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

NASA does not view this device as "OU".

They view it as more efficient than a conventional amplifier.

Nothing more.

Energy must be supplied to the system, and this energy is less than what comes out.
The increase in power is offset by the decrease in time this power is provided.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Sergh

Quote from: abbhawk on March 04, 2018, 09:10:30 AMI already show link within past two weeks to a video made by USA army science people around 1955 where they explain how to get more ampere out keeping same volt in in input and output.

What this then, in the table at the end of the article?:

Name and/or model:     MSL/Curiosity rover MMRTG (1)             
Launched:                    2011
Fate/location:               Mars surface

Nuclear power systems in space

Why did NASA even use a dirty  radioisotope thermoelectric generator for the Curiosity rover?
This thermoelectric generator can generate only ... 125 watts.
2 small incandescent lamps only:

Multi-mission radioisotope thermoelectric generator

QuoteWith a mass of 45 kg  the MMRTG provides about 2.8 W/kg of electrical power at beginning of life.

A video of the liquidation of a radioisotope thermoelectric generator,  dismantled by vandal in Georgia (Caucasus).
This video shows how it can be dangerous. The electric power of that old ex-USSR generator is only 10 watts (from Internet).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YBXJSgbtS0

He used as power source to radio communications  relay in the mountains.

http://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/radiothermal-generators-containing-strontium-90-discovered-liya-georgia/