Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

12 times more output than input, dual mechanical oscillation system !

Started by hartiberlin, November 30, 2006, 06:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestocks2006

Quote from: mflynn44 on December 01, 2006, 12:03:25 PM
Interesting video. Well, appearances are often deceiving. You can bet that they have tried everything they could think of to close the loop. Since that apparently hasn't been done, it's probably another scam.

There is an easy way to prove if this is OU. Fully mechanical way too.

Build the setup as shown e.g. the one with the hammer.
1. Hold the hammer (output arm) down fixed with a screw or a tie or a vice so it is motionless
2. Move the pendulum to a fixed height from its resting position
3. Record the weight of the pendulum
4. record the height and let go
5. record the amount of time it takes to come to a stop.(only needed to measure friction losses on the pendulum side)

All the original energy put into the system will have been dissipated into friction (air, pivot etc) we can even calculate the amount of energy lost per cycle due to friction by counting the number of swings it takes to stop etc. (Ein = Mpend x G x Hpend)
Ein= energy in, Mpend= Mass of pendulum, G=acceleration of grav H = height

Next
6. Attach a flywheel/crancksafht link to the output arm. (convert linear movement up/down to rotational)
7. On the shaft of the flywheel tie a string and a known weight and let it hung
8. Measure the distance (vertical) the weight has moved by the action of the string being wrapped around the shaft. When the system comes to a stop.

Eout=Mweight x G x Hweight

With claims of energy out is 12 x energy in, friction is non important for all practical purposes.

If Eout is measured greater than E in then it is an OU device.

If that?s the case  one can easily couple the flywheel back to the pendulum to give it ?small push? on every cycle to assure self sustaining system plus energy to spare.
An interesting system nevertheless, with frequency and harmonic resonance implications.

Note if one wants to measure friction losses on the rest of the system (main output arm, flywheel, other bearing surfaces it's easily done too.) Again with 12 to 1, friction is basically non issue here.

allcanadian

I read Mr. Mikovic's web site about a year ago and found this machine very interesting. As well it relates directly to gravity wheels,I made a post here in the forum describing how a mass can dissapear from a rotational system(a circle).
Basically if the pendulum is at the far left upper position, the center of rotation see's no mass acting downward, it produces a force to the left only,so the center of rotation does not move. When the pendulum is at the bottom of the swing it has centrifugal force plus gravity acting downward on the mass, moving the center of rotation downward. Next when in the upper right position, as the pendulum stops it again becomes massless relative to the point of rotation.
So how does this machine differ from known systems?
One asymetrical system not conservative is the centrifugal force component which acts only in line with gravity. Another asymetrical system is gravity acting on the mass "only" in the lower position, as I said when the mass is in the upper positions decelerating it losses all mass relative to the center of rotation.
This machine has zero resemblance to conventional pendulum systems when you alalyze it properly.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

konduct

I've got a non scientific test for this device!  I'll stick my finger in the pendulum side and a cynic can stick their finger in the hammer side and we can see who wins!