Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Experiments On The Bifilar Coils Ability To Take In Electrical Impulses

Started by Magluvin, March 05, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: ramset on March 06, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
Just a quick note

The behavior of Synchro here is Not inline with the outlined mission statement from Mags above
also
   Mags has a very busy working life and cannot babysit this thread.

he mentioned he will discuss this with Synchro ............

Stefan does not allow Flame wars here anymore.
nor running around with cans of gas and matches trying to start one .

no need to go backwards to move forward.

repeatable.. verifiable  experiments/results  [once claims are actually made , claims which as of now are still evolving
and not definitive.. 

respectfully
Chet K
PS
Mags please delete this post when you have time...

@Ramset,

I managed to loosen my reed switch contacts and capture the piston oscillation on video. I'm uploading it now.

synchro1

Here it is. Thanks to a stroke of genius from Magluvin. This is a high water mark video. I can explain everything. What we're looking at is a new type of generator that exhibits gain: This constitutes a "Current Amplifier"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hMmJlc6emw

Remember; You can't charge Tesla serial bifilar coils with constant current like we do capacitors. You have to use "Electric Pulses".

synchro1

I calculated the L C frequency for the 75 mH coil and the 70 micro henry capacitor and arrived at 70 Hertz. The R.P.M. is 3333. Raising the voltage a little would raise the R.P.M to the 4200 needed for the system to lock into resonance. This should strengthen the power of the oscillation. 

sm0ky2

Good job Mags

Now we're actually looking at the real issue
it's not the coil
it's the interactions

what the coil is doing is just the bi-product
I'll try to do this short, simple, and so you don't have to
be an engineer to get the gist of it.

every coil has a length
and the way it is coiled has an impedance
and together these define the length of time
it takes for the signal to get from one end to the other

this situation defines an "ideal frequency" at which to observe
the discussed effect. (and subsequent harmonics, etc)

at a resonant frequency, the coil can act as an antenna of sorts
and absorb energy from the surroundings, at those frequencies.

And by careful analysis, we can identify the sources
terrestrial, Terrestrial, or astronomical

This is a path that can only be walked down.
Many have tried to "guide" the blind, many of those being blinded themselves
and the ones that can see, are ridiculed, objected to,

Some have spent lifetimes fighting that battle, others are still soldiering on.

It's simple, yet clouded by decades of indoctrination
Tesla was one of the few that were taken seriously on the subject
But not many understood what he was saying

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Magluvin

Ok, just got off work and I have a few hours of things I need to get done at my shop before I can do more here.

Firstly, Syncro, you can post here but you need to tone it down on any bashing of TK or anyone else, actually you probably need to cut it out all together. I recommend this in any thread. You were on moderation before and its not a pleasant position to be in, as I know, I was on that once before. I am going to edit your posts to get rid of the rhetoric only.  Im getting messages about this and I said I would handle it this way. So just chill and just stay on topic.  Im not the one that would be putting you on moderation. But you are getting close to being there if you keep it up.  Ok? Cool? ;)

Tk had commented on my vid and has a valid point for me to try and show. I will be putting a cap across the single wire coil and try the same tests. Naturally the added cap will take on the inductive kickback and very likely go into oscillation with the coil just like the bifi.  It still doesnt take anything away from the comparison tests as it was just to show the not well known effect I had shown of the bifi coil. I found it unique and maybe it will be useful in some ways.
The 'normal coil', with the cap added, will naturally reject the kickback spike and the added cap will take on the kickback spike. The bifilar coil on the other hand will be taking on the spike as a whole to charge its capacitance. Meaning the spike will have to go through the bifi windings to charge the self capacitance, which is not really the same scenario as the normal coil with the added cap.  So we will look at that closer this evening.

Also I am going to have a chat with Erfinder on trying to show some things that he had brought to light for me on this bifi subject and see if we can bring that here also.

Be back later

Mags