Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Posting an open source device for free to the world.

Started by magnetman12003, March 13, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Might there be a SAFE way to profit from a perpetual motion device without meeting your maker in the process?  If so, step by step info would help.   PLEASE NOTE: I have not succeeded yet.

Belfior

Quote from: magnetman12003 on March 15, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
Might there be a SAFE way to profit from a perpetual motion device without meeting your maker in the process?  If so, step by step info would help.   PLEASE NOTE: I have not succeeded yet.

Well here is the deal. Energy is a multi-trillion dollar business. Every year. If you come up with the device that gives it for free, you don't have much options. You sell it to them and STFU, or you die (you will actually probably die still...). Who honestly thinks for one second that they would let you live with that invention? They use that money to keep themselves in power and you think killing people is something they would not do?

So in my opinion you gotta make it so, that killing you is just another extra cost. Because the bottom line is what they understand. Nothing else. If it is cheaper to let you live, then they will choose that. That means you go all out. Publish it in every known and unknown media. Do captions in hindi and post it to YouTube. 2 billion people from India are harder to kill.

They can continue this shit on another planet. It has been a good run, but it is time to move to another planet to exploit the locals. I am not even kidding. If this was found first time a hundred years ago, then the are already moved on to other planets.

conradelektro

Quote from: magnetman12003 on March 15, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

You want to profit? Bad idea, greed will get you at the end.

You want to give it away? They will get you at the end.

But do not be afraid, nothing will happen, because it will be a self delusion.

A perpetuum mobile (a OU device) would eventually lead to self destruction. It would be a runaway process, like a supernova or less spectacular, at least like an explosion. So, hope that you never find it. You would just cause a small, medium or big bang. But even the runaway processes are not OU.

Why don't you accept the sun as your only available OU device. It is OU for whatever matters. The sun will burn for another 6 billion years. Everybody can see the sun and may use it.

Greetings, Conrad

sm0ky2

Quote from: magnetman12003 on March 13, 2018, 08:27:27 PM
With respect to patenting a device if you post it OPEN SOURCE free to the world can others patent your device?

The best defense against someone else patenting your device
Is the "Commercial Use" clause.

Placing a device into commercial use makes it ineligible for patent
under U.S. patent law.

It can power an office computer or a desk lamp, or use in production
of secondary products.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Belfior

Quote from: conradelektro on March 15, 2018, 07:50:21 PM
You want to profit? Bad idea, greed will get you at the end.

You want to give it away? They will get you at the end.

But do not be afraid, nothing will happen, because it will be a self delusion.

A perpetuum mobile (a OU device) would eventually lead to self destruction. It would be a runaway process, like a supernova or less spectacular, at least like an explosion. So, hope that you never find it. You would just cause a small, medium or big bang. But even the runaway processes are not OU.

Why don't you accept the sun as your only available OU device. It is OU for whatever matters. The sun will burn for another 6 billion years. Everybody can see the sun and may use it.

Greetings, Conrad

There is no naturally occurring continuous OU. That would lead to runaway energy accumulation and this universe would be gone. Nothing man made is perpetual, so problem solved.

You can always take the discussion to the "perpetuum mobile level", but that does not help anybody. I can call it "Less Than OU" or "Not free at all" if I don't have to charge my electric car for 10 years. Then I buy new magnets and I go for another 10 years. That is not free and that is not perpetuum, but I would take it gladly.