Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello again...

There is a way to feed coils (by a different circuit) and reverse their polarity, without reversing from positive to negative on the switching circuit side.

By having a High side (+) and a Low side (-) Channels, independently or isolated from each others...this way, by simple fast switching diodes we can derive the BEMF or Radiant Energy away from the switching circuit from each Channel.

But this is another material, which I will disclose when I open a new thread...because this design will not only work for static rotor generators, but also for motors.

It will be on the Revival of MAEM, My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines... ;)

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Ok, first I want to post here a video about someone out there replicating Pierre Cotnoir DZ Gen (no big deal)...It was uploaded originally by Member Lota at the Holcomb Main Thread, then deleted by being not related to HES Tech (in my opinion, it is about the same exact principle), Member Ramset (Chet) also asked me to post it here...no problem man!!...it was on the wrong Thread...So, it belongs here now...You guys are right.

Neues Projekt DZ-Generator

Second, I am developing a way to make this same setup to work based on simple FET's circuit in Cascade arrangement (no processor, no timer, no sequential chip required)...so you guys could add as many FET's per shifting Phase as you like...better than relays, more reliable, faster switching plus rated at higher amps and volts...harder to blow if heatsinked properly (FET's would never get on fire like a relay with a plastic casing).

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

kolbacict

Quote from: Ufopolitics on September 08, 2022, 10:45:51 AM
(FET's would never get on fire like a relay with a plastic casing).
Your MOSFET are not made in plastic cases?

Ufopolitics

Quote from: kolbacict on September 08, 2022, 01:34:37 PM
Your MOSFET are not made in plastic cases?

FETs body is NOT a soft plastic, thin walls like a relay is...it is close to a Mica Material, which can stand very high temperatures.
A Relay is built within a plastic BOX, with Oxygen inside...FET's body is vacuum proof, made where all contacts are...
Pierre Cotnoir relays got on fire...they are not designed for this job.
But if you want, you could build it with russian relays left from the old USSR...hahahaha

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

kolbacict

And what about hermetic contacts without oxygen in sealed in glass?