Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

This topic is a continuation of the discussion and replication of Pierre Cotnoir's Device.
Pierre's demo videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTYIW_yo65zgWdMlcA3s9A

Post rules of this topic
Please keep your post on topic and constructive. I reserve the right to edit or delete any post that are not so.
Also, this is a bilingual English and French topic. I reserve the right to edit in the translation of your post.

Regards

Luc

français
Bonjour à tous
Ce sujet est une continuation de la discussion et de la réplication du dispositif de Pierre Cotnoir.
Les vidéos de démonstration de Pierre: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTYIW_yo65zgWdMlcA3s9A
Les règles de post dans ce sujet
S'il vous plaît gardez votre message sur le sujet et constructif. Je me réserve le droit d'éditer ou de supprimer tout article qui ne l'est pas.
Aussi, c'est un sujet bilingue anglais et français. Je me réserve le droit d'éditer la traduction de votre message.
Cordialement
Luc

stiplanet

salut LUC je me demandais si pour le stator on ne pourrait pas utiliser celui du compresseur d'un réfrigérateur ,car il a un stator pareil juste une idée.

English
Hi LUC, I was wondering if we could use a refrigerator compressor stator?  because they have the same kind of stator.  Just an idea.

konehead

Hi Luc
Good idea to move discussion to where ou can moderate
Always problem here  with perpetual arguments that creates  so much anger one cannot even think straight

français
Salut Luc
Bonne idée de déplacer la discussion où vous pouvez modérer
Toujours un problème ici avec des arguments perpétuels qui crée tellement de colère qu'on ne peut même pas penser correctement

gotoluc

Quote from: stiplanet on March 23, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
salut LUC je me demandais si pour le stator on ne pourrait pas utiliser celui du compresseur d'un réfrigérateur ,car il a un stator pareil juste une idée.

English
Hi LUC, I was wondering if we could use a refrigerator compressor stator?  because they have the same kind of stator.  Just an idea.

Oui, pourquoi pas

English
Yes, why not

gotoluc

Quote from: konehead on March 23, 2018, 10:44:23 AM
Hi Luc
Good idea to move discussion to where ou can moderate
Always problem here  with perpetual arguments that creates  so much anger one cannot even think straight

français
Salut Luc
Bonne idée de déplacer la discussion où vous pouvez modérer
Toujours un problème ici avec des arguments perpétuels qui crée tellement de colère qu'on ne peut même pas penser correctement

I'm always willing to help the research community which ever way I can.

Regards
Luc

français
Je suis toujours prêt à aider la communauté de recherche ans toute les moyens disponible.
Cordialement
Luc