Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Does anyone know what is that orange sheet at the internal of the stator? I thought it was paint but now looks more like a sheet of something.

ARTMOSART

Quote from: cheors on March 31, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
L'interrupteur 1 haut est fermé (S1H).
L'interrupteur S7L est fermé.
Le courant circule de L1 à L6. D'ACCORD.

Quelqu'un pourrait dire quelle est la prochaine étape quand le programme Arduino envoie un second digitalWrite pour fermer d'autres commutateurs ?

Switch 1 high is closed( S1H).
Switch S7L is closed.
Current flows through L1  to L6. OK.

Somedbody could tell what is the next step when the Arduino program send a second digitalWrite to close some more switches ?

si j'ai bien compris ,l'étape suivante sera :
S2H fermé et S8L fermé, (note à ce moment L1 et L7 sont en court circuit pendant le temps de la transition) .puis alors S1H et S6L seront ouvert ,le champ est donc décalé d'un pas ;puis ca continue
selon le même principe

EN:if I understand correctly, the next step will be: S2H closed and S8L closed, (note at this time L1 and L7 are in short circuit during the transition time) .Then S1H and S6L will be open, the field is shifted by one step, then it continues  according to the same principle

listener191

Attached is a scope shot showing voltage and current across 6 coils in series (25mH) total. 30 slot stator 36 turn 22AWG coils.

Using the half bridge parallel arrangement i.e. OUT 1& 2 tied together In1 & In2 tied together.

Nearly 4A peak at 31VDC applied. Of course if you slow down the pulse rate the pulses become square and more current is drawn.

The L298N's I have don't have any heatsink compound between the device and heatsink.
Placing some compound between improved the heat  dissipation but after several minutes at this current  raised the temperature to 80deg C and climbing, so either more heatsink area or forced cooling required.

To get these current pulses to square up at say a 1ms period more rail voltage is required.

I have 1 BTN7960 board coming, I will test this but the board is limited to 28V however, the RDS on for the MOSFET's used in the device is reasonable and will reduce volt drop across the half bridge, therefore increasing current through the coils.

Regards

L192

listener191

This shot is monitoring the current into the board, from the DC supply, same period as before approx.

The negative going portion of current is that returned to the supply.

Regards

L192