Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

It's been a hoot

Started by tinman, April 01, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Brad, why are you leaving ?
Because GotoLuc cleaned the thread in the Pierre Cotnoir thread ?
Maybe he has overdone it ??

Please let me know, also via private email is okay... Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

luc2010

Hello All,

It's great to share our passions, ideas and moments, without fear of being criticized!!!

But we all live in Real World, we are very limited in resources, money and time,
so we need to find a better way to self sustin our self?

Why, It interesting to note that, its common the players method
Shaking the capacity of somebody's believing systems up to the point of brick down ? Is this what you ALL learned from nature? may to find a batter way?

Thank you all and Regards
luc from  WEST AFRICA.

Magluvin

1- Religion teaches that incest is OK
!GOD! created Adam and Eve.
They had children
The third generation  came from where

I am a believer in Christ. I believe the Bible for what it is. It does not tell you till the new testament that you need to ask for the Holy Spirit in order to be able to comprehend the bible. This is what I believe is why there are so many 'different opinions' as to how they interpret the Bible. And the many others I have met that have the same understandings of the Bible as I do, know what I said you need in order to have the common understanding.

When Adam and Eve were the only 2 humans of a brand new and pure genetic line, and the plan would be to populate the earth from these 2, then yes, the sons and daughters would need to marry to carry out that plan. It was much later that this would not longer be allowed by God, for reasons that we should not do it today. What ever his plan is, it is what it is, for me. Im fine with that.

I have had many experiences that have proven to me beyond the shadow of a doubt that God exists. I could go on for many many pages about it, and many would believe or think I am lying, or place my testimony as coincidences and delusional. I wont go into all that here, except for one.....

I was deep into my Bible around 15yrs ago or so and it was to find the truth(seek me and you shall find me) about some arguments between a girlfriend that I loved dearly as later in the relationship she had brought it up that she was praying to Mary and then Arch Angel Michael. I needed to find out if the Bible says anything about that this is what we should do. Well seek me and you shall find me is what happened. I had an episode of thoughts while I was driving my car to pick up a sub sandwich. When the thoughts stopped, I made a right at the green light and looked around and I wasnt where I was suppose to be. I was several blocks in the opposite direction from where I was suppose to be. Didnt recognize at first where I was. Then I did and pulled into a Walmart parking lot and got out of the car and was frightened and scared for a bit. I calmed down for a bit and said Im going straight home. Then the thoughts began again and at the next stop light I wasnt sure where I was again. Got home and thought about it some, because the thoughts were of how I should stop swearing, be nicer to my aggravating room mate, this that and the other.

I went online and asked some questions on bible forums and such. I was told that there are books on what happened to me and it is only one form of what happens as in it could happen differently for others, but a similar fear afterwords as to what was happening. Its called the invocation of the Holy Spirit.

For some months after that i was very different that I had been all my life. My mom asked me, why is it when you laugh it does not sound like you. You are giggling like a child.  ;)   My room mate and I became best friends like brothers, etc etc.  Like I said I could do pages on just this subject alone. This is only a super cut down version.

Im not here to convince anyone of anything. You all can think and believe what you want, and, or, seek the truth and go for the ride that will change your life for the better, in many ways.

Now back to the Adam and Eve were here first, there are good possible arguments there, like this one Im copy pasting below....

"Now back to the original question: Who was Cain's wife? In Genesis 4:14, after Cain murders Abel, he says to God "whoever finds me will kill me." Obviously, by that time, there were already many other people living on the earth. After he murdered Abel, Cain left and went to live in the land of Nod, east of Eden (Genesis 4:16). It appears that it was there that he married a wife – who may have been either a sister or another relative."

And if there were others before Adam and Eve, then Im fine with that also. Adam and Eve were the true bloodline of Gods chosen people. As later on in the new testament it was then that anyone that wants to be saved, can be.

"1 Corinthians 15:45 tells us that Adam was "the first man." Genesis 3:20 states that Eve "was the mother of all the living"

This can be interpreted as the living are the initial chosen ones to bring on the chosen bloodline onto the earth.

Either way, it makes no difference in my beliefs. Just as can be found in the more recently dug up, the books that cover the life of Jesus and claim he had married Mary Magdolin and had children. There are hints of this in the new testament. That still does not change anything that the message the Bible is trying to convey.  Those books are not necessary and do not change that message in any way or form.

Brads post religious arguments against Luc are just arguments against Christianity,  and Luc I believe follows Hindu. So Brads arguments are fairly mute in Lucs case in my opinion.

Brads arguments show he has not truly studied or deeply explored the Bible the way he(and we) should have. Its simple to just hear some others opinions they find on the internet and pass up the actual truths.  Of 10 links on the search for Cains Wife, only one described it to the extent that I have here. So dont just wiki it. Seek the actual truth. its all in the Bible. No better source for the truth than that. Dont always just take the simple route of others given interpretations.  ;)

Im done. I have only went with his first argument above as to be as short here as possible. I can poke many holes into the others also. But I dont need to. If anyone is interested, the they should seek and find for themselves.  its worth it  ;) ;D

Mags

AlienGrey

Quote from: Magluvin on April 07, 2018, 08:20:15 PM
1- Religion teaches that incest is OK
!GOD! created Adam and Eve.
They had children
The third generation  came from where

I am a believer in Christ. I believe the Bible for what it is. It does not tell you till the new testament that you need to ask for the Holy Spirit in order to be able to comprehend the bible. This is what I believe is why there are so many 'different opinions' as to how they interpret the Bible. And the many others I have met that have the same understandings of the Bible as I do, know what I said you need in order to have the common understanding.

When Adam and Eve were the only 2 humans of a brand new and pure genetic line, and the plan would be to populate the earth from these 2, then yes, the sons and daughters would need to marry to carry out that plan. It was much later that this would not longer be allowed by God, for reasons that we should not do it today. What ever his plan is, it is what it is, for me. Im fine with that.

I have had many experiences that have proven to me beyond the shadow of a doubt that God exists. I could go on for many many pages about it, and many would believe or think I am lying, or place my testimony as coincidences and delusional. I wont go into all that here, except for one.....

I was deep into my Bible around 15yrs ago or so and it was to find the truth(seek me and you shall find me) about some arguments between a girlfriend that I loved dearly as later in the relationship she had brought it up that she was praying to Mary and then Arch Angel Michael. I needed to find out if the Bible says anything about that this is what we should do. Well seek me and you shall find me is what happened. I had an episode of thoughts while I was driving my car to pick up a sub sandwich. When the thoughts stopped, I made a right at the green light and looked around and I wasnt where I was suppose to be. I was several blocks in the opposite direction from where I was suppose to be. Didnt recognize at first where I was. Then I did and pulled into a Walmart parking lot and got out of the car and was frightened and scared for a bit. I calmed down for a bit and said Im going straight home. Then the thoughts began again and at the next stop light I wasnt sure where I was again. Got home and thought about it some, because the thoughts were of how I should stop swearing, be nicer to my aggravating room mate, this that and the other.

I went online and asked some questions on bible forums and such. I was told that there are books on what happened to me and it is only one form of what happens as in it could happen differently for others, but a similar fear afterwords as to what was happening. Its called the invocation of the Holy Spirit.

For some months after that i was very different that I had been all my life. My mom asked me, why is it when you laugh it does not sound like you. You are giggling like a child.  ;)   My room mate and I became best friends like brothers, etc etc.  Like I said I could do pages on just this subject alone. This is only a super cut down version.

Im not here to convince anyone of anything. You all can think and believe what you want, and, or, seek the truth and go for the ride that will change your life for the better, in many ways.

Now back to the Adam and Eve were here first, there are good possible arguments there, like this one Im copy pasting below....

"Now back to the original question: Who was Cain's wife? In Genesis 4:14, after Cain murders Abel, he says to God "whoever finds me will kill me." Obviously, by that time, there were already many other people living on the earth. After he murdered Abel, Cain left and went to live in the land of Nod, east of Eden (Genesis 4:16). It appears that it was there that he married a wife – who may have been either a sister or another relative."

And if there were others before Adam and Eve, then Im fine with that also. Adam and Eve were the true bloodline of Gods chosen people. As later on in the new testament it was then that anyone that wants to be saved, can be.

"1 Corinthians 15:45 tells us that Adam was "the first man." Genesis 3:20 states that Eve "was the mother of all the living"

This can be interpreted as the living are the initial chosen ones to bring on the chosen bloodline onto the earth.

Either way, it makes no difference in my beliefs. Just as can be found in the more recently dug up, the books that cover the life of Jesus and claim he had married Mary Magdolin and had children. There are hints of this in the new testament. That still does not change anything that the message the Bible is trying to convey.  Those books are not necessary and do not change that message in any way or form.

Brads post religious arguments against Luc are just arguments against Christianity,  and Luc I believe follows Hindu. So Brads arguments are fairly mute in Lucs case in my opinion.

Brads arguments show he has not truly studied or deeply explored the Bible the way he(and we) should have. Its simple to just hear some others opinions they find on the internet and pass up the actual truths.  Of 10 links on the search for Cains Wife, only one described it to the extent that I have here. So dont just wiki it. Seek the actual truth. its all in the Bible. No better source for the truth than that. Dont always just take the simple route of others given interpretations.  ;)

Im done. I have only went with his first argument above as to be as short here as possible. I can poke many holes into the others also. But I dont need to. If anyone is interested, the they should seek and find for themselves.  its worth it  ;) ;D

Mags
Excuse me sir! but you talking pagan trash! King James ? it's full of translation errors and every thing is reversed try reading the original scriptures written in Arabic/Ancient Hebrew NOT ENGLISH!, not that Illuminati BS written in the dark ages, I hate it when people who quote lies and misquotes made up by illiterate venous minions ;) no offense intended :-[ get the real facts and your facts right! the word Jesus translates to Sauveur that's a priest or vicar no Adam no Eve it wasn't there names no John no Paul ect ect in Israel 2000 years ago and Eden wasn't the entire Earth your referring to some where round the black sea and the forbidden fruit is believed to be nothing to do with a tree more like demonic xSex.

Anyway your not suppose to be disusing 'religious history' in this tread!!

citfta

Hi Mags,

I agree with you.  Only someone that has actually experienced the works of God in their lives can truly understand his amazing love and care for us.  Even in the dark times he can give comfort and strength that only true believers can understand.  Don't let the unbelievers discourage you.  There are many many of us that know the truth.  And the truth will set you free.

Take care,
Carroll