Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

getting more energy out of AA and AAA batteries

Started by mak27, April 14, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

@mak27:

To pull electrons out of steel you have to be a real sucker who sucks extraordinary hard.

Since you suck already for two years, you must be a true sucker.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sucker

Greetings, Conrad

mak27

Well I think its better to be a sucker than a blowhard,besides belittling others what have you accomplished  lately? solved the overunity problem all by yourself.

your nothing but a cowardly cunt hiding behind the internet, taking jabs at people!!

conradelektro

@mak27:

I have accomplished a bit more than you as I described here: http://overunity.com/17682/getting-more-energy-out-of-aa-and-aaa-batteries/msg520070/#msg520070

Why is it, that you do not believe my accomplishment?

If you know why you do not believe my claim, you automatically know why I do not believe your claim.

Greetings, Conrad

mak27

like I said, you are a coward and a blowhard, hiding behind the internet to take potshots at people who have done absolutely nothing to you

someday you will say the wrong thing to someone and they will find you

stiplanet

hello MAK27 i think it can work on lithium too ,i need your schemas to try i have lithium battery to try thank.