Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

getting more energy out of AA and AAA batteries

Started by mak27, April 14, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: mak27 on April 21, 2018, 02:50:09 PM
all I did was post something that I thought would be interesting to the other members here,

@mak27:

This is not the only thing you did. You wrote in your first post:

"13months 4 days and 2hrs of nonstop light out of it"

And this is the unbelievable part which I countered with an equally unbelievable claim.

If you write silly claims you have to be prepared to get silly answers.

So, stop the nonsense, you started it. Your claim is a slap in the face of every sane person. You slapped first out of the blue.

Greetings, Conrad

lancaIV

"Hello mak27 !" to your entry to the forum and "hey Conrad !"

13 months and 4 days and and 2 hours = 9594,5 hours / 400 days

2 batteries á 2200 mA/1,2 Volt

5 X white LEDs  using the below technical numbers
                                             3,5V 10-20 mA bright light consume

https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/voltage-and-current-of-a-white-led.118486/
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/blog/leds-555s-pwm-flashers-and-light-chasers-index.378/

The "unbelieve-ability" is inside the question and measurement  and calculation :
                             LED light brigthness/intensivity/consume per hour ?

2200 mA x 2 ea. x 1,2 V = 5280 mVAh
                            5280 mVAh / 9594,5 h = 0,55 mVA / 5 LEDs =

claimed consume :  0,11 mVA per white LED and hour             

versus  :
                                                        35 mVA up to 70 mVA per white LED bright light and hour 

Your claim is like to have developed a magnetic battery recharge device !

5 LEDs x 17,5 mVA(from 3,5V and 5 mA useable light output) x 9594,5 hours  =                                                           839518 mVAh
       the 2 batteries are total rated (without memory effect lost et cet.):     
                                          5280 mVAh

159 x capacity recharge cycles

Sincerely
                  OCWL                                                             

p.s.: application possibility of your claimed "fenomen" :
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/citedDocuments?CC=WO&NR=2013075804A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=7&date=20130530&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

mak27

The experiment is so simple a child could replicate it, and yet you refuse to even consider it I stand by my statement

because it is true, I guess you own stock in duracell and this threatens you in some way or another. This experiment would cost

less than two visits to starbucks, so go ahead take a chance, you probably already have all the parts needed. The truth will set you free.

I was looking at your  POST HISTORY it seems you do a lot of this sort of thing, attack people for no good reason.

conradelektro

Quote from: mak27 on April 22, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
The experiment is so simple a child could replicate it, and yet you refuse to even consider it I stand by my statement

because it is true, I guess you own stock in duracell and this threatens you in some way or another. This experiment would cost

less than two visits to starbucks, so go ahead take a chance, you probably already have all the parts needed. The truth will set you free.

I was looking at your  POST HISTORY it seems you do a lot of this sort of thing, attack people for no good reason.

I do not attack silly, outrageous and fraudulent claims, I question this nonsense. And always these people do not provide proof, they cry "I am attacked" instead.

You will not find one post from me which "attacked" without reason. Everything I "attacked" was always proved to be unreasonable in the end. The simple proof lies in the fact that not a single OU device was ever described here, which turned out to be true. But I only "attacked" the most obvious nonsense, never the "difficult" cases which needed lengthy analysis before clarity could be achieved.

Unfortunately many unreasonable, deluded and fraudulent people come forward in this forum. Hence, many "attacks" from me.

I like strange experiments, but I do not like obvious nonsense and fraud.

I leave mak27 to his devices and will not post in this thread again. Thinking readers will be able to judge by themselves.

Poster lancaIV was kind enough to do the calculation, which is the simple truth. But mak27 does not deserve such kindness.

Greetings, Conrad

lancaIV

,,Jeder dumme Junge kann einen Käfer zertreten.
               Aber alle Professoren der Welt können keinen herstellen"

Conrad, let us Schopenhauer and his wisdom greeting ! 1.step,2. ....,3. ....

Why shall this device not work  -probably only partial- like an ambient energy harvester ?
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_harvesting
Instead solar cells using LED technology ? Light Transformating Diods (Alwin Mark technology)

the LEDs : seriell or parallel connection ?
the batteries,+/+ and -/- or +/- and -/+
the magnet positve and negative pole related to the batteries ?

IT is ,
                       like demonstrated, electronically a closed circuit