Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Attempts at UNLOCKING Johann Bessler MT 138 Secrets

Started by TheVisitorV, May 31, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVisitorV

Hello everyone, i've done a number of simulations on the toys from the toy page. They seem to me they all got 1 thing in common, and that is there ability to fold and unfold, one could see this as a change in volume.

I explain in this last video a bit more of what my impressions are to this moment:
https://youtu.be/q_XVDX-pcGI

Also this is the playlist for this series where you will find lots simulations and where you can keep track of the series:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAJmuEEvXM2_XKPDuz1h_LlGcgLbD1YuL

I am going to continue to simulate and try to make some interactions between these "devices". If you have ideas about what goes where let me know!

dom444

I worked on this a few years back and came to the same conclusion that is where he hid the secret but i don't have time to work on it at the moment you are welcome to play with it this is what i came up with
so far only thing missing is a gravity peg in the right place to hold the the weight approaching the top from fully extending till it reaches 2 o'clock point .

If you notice this arrangement has a lot in common with Bessler's  drawing other things to consider are side weights are on springs bessler shows them has hammers  the vibration of the weights helps disengage the weight approaching the top at the 2 o'clock mark and are described in the descriptions of the wheel.