Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

1 Watt or Less Efficient Led Light Project

Started by SkyWatcher123, July 01, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, Been working on an led light project, trying to get the most useful room light from 1 watt or less.
I made led light fixtures for the project also, using poster board with a highly reflective silver on one side, from hobby lobby.

Also made a large coil/core for the oscillator, used 15 ferrite toroids stacked and glued together, then wound one layer of 30awg. magnet wire and on top of that, a layer of 24 awg. magnet wire.
And used similar oscillator circuit from the rene/aum experiments, will post actual circuit drawing soon.
Setup uses 960 milliwatts and provides fairly bright light in all areas needed, using six 40 watt equivalent modified led bulbs in parallel with light fixtures at the moment.
The light fixtures help reduce light spilling off into walls and angled ceiling, where light is not needed, as these walls are brown and does not help.
Using boost converter as input, 11.56 volts at 83 milliamps.
Using four 1n4004 diodes as bridge rectifier off the 30 awg. secondary coil to power the led bulbs.
The ferrite core itself, weighs 15.3 ounces.
Comments welcome.
peace love light :)

erfandl

thanks sky. is any schematic of your circuit ?

thanks

SkyWatcher123

Hi erfandl, yes, just finished it.
peace love light

erfandl

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on July 01, 2018, 10:27:17 PM
Hi erfandl, yes, just finished it.
peace love light
thanks sky. is 2 wire wrapped clockwise or counterclockwise ? ( first layer clockwise and second layer counterclockwise ? ) and whats the toroid size ?

thanks

gyulasun

Hi SkyWatcher,

It is a good idea to use the light fixtures to increase brightness for the needed areas. You may have thought of testing the actual position of a bulb within the fixture, I mean attaining a virtual focus point position when the most light is reflected back from the silver coatings and directed to the facing front of such lamp.

Regarding your circuit, we have discussed its lossy components in your other threads and how to reduce losses, no need to repeat them here, you know them.   8)    The difference maybe that the operational frequency of this oscillator is lower than the earlier ones due to the higher number of turns and more ferrite core mass (i.e. primary coil inductance is higher).

Gyula