Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dynamic lever (Change Motivator)

Started by ARWOOLF, July 19, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarsier_79

I love the design. It looks like a rotary piston engine. I'm not sure about it being OU though.

Add: (Woops, didn't notice the date...)

Johnsmith

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on April 02, 2022, 05:35:54 AM
I love the design. It looks like a rotary piston engine. I'm not sure about it being OU though.

Add: (Woops, didn't notice the date...)

You know Tarsier, after I build Bessler's wheel, I'll ask the Department of Justice in the U.S. to investigate besslerwheel dot com
as a white supremacist group. After all, I am attacked because I'm not a native English speaking person like you guys. And even
Stefan Hartmann says I killed someone because it's what AB Hammer wants since I'm 1/2 Norwegian.
And since Germans like AB Hammer, I'll never set foot in that country. You'd think because my father escaped Nazis that they wouldn't
act like those people who occupied Norway. And there are many posts that show that I'm attacked for no reason while I can show that
everyone at besslerwheel dot com considers perpetual motion impossible. And it's funny because John Collins supports those people
but not me when I build. And we're back to I'm not a native English speaking person like everyone else. In the U.S. such attacks might
be considered a hate crime because I'm 1/2 Norwegian.
This guy wished his father-in-law happy birthday so his father-in-law killed him. And that shows how much Norwegians are hated IMO.
Gratulerer med dagen is not said like someone is growling. It's not menacing but his father-in-law was afraid of a Norwegian.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/

p.s., This would be like Bessler's revenge for having been arrested for being a fraud. And he was 1/2 Polish and 1/2 German. And like him I've been called a fraud.
And as AB Hammer discussed with other forum members, perpetual motion isn't possible. And what was ignored in the thread was Newton's 1st Law of Gravity.
Something needs to act on the wheel yet nobody considered that. Why a wheel won't rotate. And yet being 1/2 Norwegian and understanding science requires,
I was the fraud. And as I posted in besslerwheel dot com, I may have lost 10 years of my life because a native English speaker who said perpetual motion wasn't
possible was credible and well respected in a perpetual motion forum like this one and bw dot com. It is funny how many threads exist where the so called experts
said "it can't work" and they were supposed to be listened to because they were helping people to not waste their time. Kind of begs the question, what was the
forums for since building was discouraged.