Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dynamic lever (Change Motivator)

Started by ARWOOLF, July 19, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARWOOLF

I have been working on an idea for 5 years now and its really turned into something. Its well thought out and I've spent countless hours on it. When it comes to true energy production I believe there is no comparison. The animation is incomplete but enough to get the point across. The center is 4 inch deep, lever ends 1 inch deep and the circles are 2 inch diameter. I've assessed it mathematically and it checks out.

Low-Q

What are you actually trying to do? I did see the animation, but cannot see what it is supposed to do.

Vidar

ARWOOLF

Basically connect the two sides of a lever pneumatically (possibly hydraulically). I was trying to mimic the Stirling engine with novel pistons for efficiency and cause the pressure differences mechanically at one end of a lever and use that pressure difference to displace the other end of a lever. It seemed promising to me so I worked on it as much as I could for a few years now and my latest design is impressive. I've finished my most accurate and conservative calculations for my machine using logical and traditional methods. The machine is smaller and more powerful than engines and it requires no fuel. And if I'm wrong at the very least I know it produces energy its just a question of how much. And that's leaving out some aspects that could seriously increase output. Its simple, the center portion requires work and the outer portions does more work.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZcWwOPLBE0wxn8Vurn/giphy.gif

Low-Q

Quote from: ARWOOLF on August 16, 2018, 07:55:17 PM
Basically connect the two sides of a lever pneumatically (possibly hydraulically). I was trying to mimic the Stirling engine with novel pistons for efficiency and cause the pressure differences mechanically at one end of a lever and use that pressure difference to displace the other end of a lever. It seemed promising to me so I worked on it as much as I could for a few years now and my latest design is impressive. I've finished my most accurate and conservative calculations for my machine using logical and traditional methods. The machine is smaller and more powerful than engines and it requires no fuel. And if I'm wrong at the very least I know it produces energy its just a question of how much. And that's leaving out some aspects that could seriously increase output. Its simple, the center portion requires work and the outer portions does more work.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZcWwOPLBE0wxn8Vurn/giphy.gif
As a stirling engine, this motor will work as long there is an external temperatur difference available (Which is the very reason why Stirling-engines works in the first place). Note that such engines cannot produce its own temperature difference as these engines really wants to equalize this temperature difference by reacting on this difference and output less difference.
Free energy for sure, but not over unity.

Vidar