Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need all Erfinder posts?

Started by luc2010, July 22, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: barbosi on July 27, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
I have no sympathy but reading your post I certainly understand your frustration especially after watching the "Flame 2.0" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqWdxVNnhDc).

- Not being able to understand anything said in the first 30 seconds of the clip...
- Then in the following 5 minutes, demonstrated power in open circuit that you have no clue how to explain to cohorts of admirers...

Now your paycheck might stop coming too...

Boy, it must hurt.
Are you talking to me? My paycheck stopped coming a long time ago.

I love that particular video because it illustrates just why I said "good riddance". Note that he has Comments Disabled. He is not interested in real discussion.

barbosi

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 27, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
Are you talking to me? My paycheck stopped coming a long time ago.

I love that particular video because it illustrates just why I said "good riddance". Note that he has Comments Disabled. He is not interested in real discussion.

EF volleyed the ball in several occasions, as an invitation for those who can think for themselves. Very few picked up on the topics. You were not amongst them. Nobody excluded you from a "real discussion".

After years of demoting ideas on this forum in the name of "True Science", you (TK) forgot to inform your followers about many fallacies circulating amongst them.
- One reason might be that you are not as competent as you pose.
- Another is that you have a vested interest in keeping people in ignorance.
One example: the proper name of "Joule thief oscillator" is "blocking oscillator" and the concept is old as the vacuum tubes not a free energy community invention. That clever omission – among others – proves that your real interest is not in informing and guiding people, but rather in snitching (hence my statement about your paycheck).

So in my opinion, EF wanted "real discussions" just not with everyone, especially with people like you (TK).
When the fox preaches, look to your geese.
But that is just my opinion and it has little or no consequence after he left the building.
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be peace.

web000x

Quote from: barbosi on July 28, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
EF volleyed the ball in several occasions, as an invitation for those who can think for themselves. Very few picked up on the topics. You were not amongst them. Nobody excluded you from a "real discussion".

After years of demoting ideas on this forum in the name of "True Science", you (TK) forgot to inform your followers about many fallacies circulating amongst them.
One example: the proper name of "Joule thief oscillator" is "blocking oscillator" and the concept is old as the vacuum tubes not a free energy community invention. That clever omission – among others – proves that your real interest is not in informing and guiding people, but rather in snitching (hence my statement about your paycheck).

So in my opinion, EF wanted "real discussions" just not with everyone, especially with people like you (TK).
But that is just my opinion and it has little or no consequence after he left the building.

My discussions with Erfinder ignited an inferno under my ass.  Nobody else has done that for me with regards to my research.  Because I will find what I seek, I will be truly indebted in the coming days and will appreciate that I was left to my own devices, not given plans.  Learning to fish today.  The water is becoming clearer. 

Dave

TinselKoala

Quote from: barbosi on July 28, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

I invite anyone to compare my videos with those of Erfinder. From whom do you learn more? Who presents better? Who tries the hardest to debunk fallacies and to educate others without misleading them?

Now you are just being silly, or maybe lying on purpose.  Do you really think that I've kept secret the fact that our JT circuits are blocking oscillators? Maybe you should do a little more research.

Snitching? I laugh out loud at your "snitching". You cannot possibly justify that accusation with any facts... because there is no justification for it. Maybe you don't know what "snitching" actually means in English.

Keeping people in ignorance? Here you are showing your own ignorance and bias. There are a handful of people posting here that are truly educational. You, and your Erfinder hero, are not among them. I hope that I am, and I have a bunch of video evidence of my efforts to educate people like you, and yes... Erfinder. Where's your evidence? You don't have any.

"People like me" with some skill and knowledge of the subject matter... like notably Tin Man and some others. I'm proud to be included in that group. Erfinder excluded himself voluntarily, because of that huge chip on his shoulder.
That's your opinion all right, but the facts refute you. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Or, in your case... think.

barbosi

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 28, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

I invite anyone to compare my videos with those of Erfinder. From whom do you learn more? Who presents better? Who tries the hardest to debunk fallacies and to educate others without misleading them?
There are a handful of people posting here that are truly educational.
"People like me" with some skill and knowledge of the subject matter... like notably Tin Man and some others. I'm proud to be included in that group.

I'm looking forward to you and the team for the Nobel price news.
As a promise, that day I will buy a hat with propellers matching your skills.
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be peace.