Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aetheric transformer/inductor

Started by aether22, July 23, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

This can be made quickly, and I believe it could lead to Free Energy, more-over it can lead to appreciation of aetheric energy, energy
than can be felt.

Take a core, thinner/longer is better (but not necessary), it can be made of cut lengths of steel wire or welding rod as Bedini does for
best results ...   Cut wire lengths bundled together add an energy component.

Wind a coil on this, this inner coil could be any regular coil, ideally a simple right handed knot, the first knot you tie when tying your
shoes should be done just right handed -\-, this allows aetheric energy to circulate in this coil.  A simple twist like this is enough to
keep the aether circulating within this loop endlessly.

Then add an insulator over the top of this coil...  So far with the exception of a twist, this is a regular coil...

Then comes the novel part, with another wire wind a first coil of say 50 turns on one half of the coil, and another of say 32 turns on
the other side, while some numbers will be better than others, you want to have more turns on one side than the other, these coils create an uneven bucking magnetic pole in the center.

Ideally this second outer coil should cover the entirety of the inner coil, also this semi-cancelling coil can be further wound in a
scramble wound fashion.

This outer coil can be can be energized as the primary of a transformer.  Or it a cap can be put across the ends and it can merely
enhance the energy on the inner coil, because that is what this coil does, it creates a sort of aetheric pressure on the inner coil!

You can make a simple demo of this (if you have wire) an a little over a minute, and if you energize the outer wire, the odds are high
you will feel energy coming from the ends of the wire of the inner coil!

Some numbers are highly superior for the number of turns, especially of the outer coil...

Ask for higher numbers if interested...

There is a further advance possible, the inner coil could be 2 coils, each wound on half the length, then winding over the other, this
creates a further amplification effect!

Such a coil will have activity, not electrical, but activity none the less even without being energized, and this energy is tangible.

Additional tips, connect just the negative of an unused battery to a powered electrical circuit, this is "splitting the positive" as you
only connect the negative.

In addition, attached is a pattern that if put around a component, say a coil, or magnet, but feel free to experiment, will help that
thing build up energy, you can re-create this pattern (which is 2 square grids crossed and interconnected) with wires/rods, or just
print up this image (weaker) or lay wires over the lines in the printed image, but out a circle so you can put it around a component.

I have made this VERY easy to try, I PROMISE that if a number try this (and it really takes very little effort, you can do all of this in
under 5 minutes) some will feel the energy, as many as 90% of people can feel this type of energy!
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

A diagram on making the coil was requested...

Small error :The example of how it looks in the final 2 steps for the alternate omits the yellow wire.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

PolaczekCebulaczek

Thank you, i will try to replicate this and post results, I like simple devices :)

The output is not normal electricity? but still "something" that i can feel?

and one more thing, the coils on the right side of the picture represent alternate version ? and more "efficient" ?

aether22

It is a bit more bother to make the alt version, and it is worth noting that is you follow the instructions on the left side you can use
the coils in a ready made device, just add the bucking coil on top.

Also the device might be able with decent construction and testing and a few more tips and tricks be able to be turned into a Free
Energy OU device, but really at this point I am just trying to explain the concept which is mostly "wind x turns one way, reverse
direction and wind more turns the other way on top of a coil, energize or at least place a cap".

Really there are a lot of ways this could be used, the switch could be pulsed or just left.  If there is already an EMF you could just put
a cap...

As for the energy out, yes, this is maybe not even by best attempt at making something to be felt, but it is an attempt at making a
simple component that can be used to retrofit almost any design with electromagnets provided there is room left for the extra turns.

Once you make it I can coach you of how to go about trying to feel the energy that should be issuing through the inner coil.
In the case of the alt version (which is less flexible, and partly inspired by the cook coil) you could short one of the inner coils.

Also as you only need to feel one end of wire, you could tie one end into a bow as shown, this sucks aetheric energy, similar to how
Dan A. Davidson explained about converging lines...

Also, on the feeling energy front, some can feel energy even from images on a screen (like 60% instead of 90%+ ), so I will attach
an image for that, if you place your hand on the below image (the one with the circle) and pull you hand from the screen out about
2 feet and back in for 2 minutes, and then try and feel it however you like, there is a chance you will feel it.

Note: This specific image works better upright.

seychelles