Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy is IMPOSSIBLE without this, why everyone fails!

Started by aether22, July 24, 2018, 12:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Quote from: tomd on July 27, 2018, 09:37:42 PM
This sounds much like the Keshe pain pens. They give of a subtle energy which can be detected by pointing the tip between your forefinger and thumb and moving the pen around. As Aether22 has mentioned not everyone can detect this energy. In my experience it will temporarily reduce and even eliminate pain.

Funny you should mention him...

Ok, so I didn't really want to go into this, but maybe I should...

First off, I think Keshe is quite scammy looking and he does not deliver well on his promises, he also seems awfully um, fuzzy headed.

But, there is a lot of connection between what Keshe is doing and what I am doing, a lot about his tech that lines up with what I am doing, what I call aether he calls plasma, which is a silly name to give it as that name is already taken!

Anyway I actually made what I called energizers which were coils stuffed into stainless steel wands, but they didn't relieve pain, there were credible miracle like healings.  Then again faith healers have healings, so I don't consider that truly worth going into, it is a distraction, and the energy must be structured right to heal, and the intent must be there.   Also most healings took place in very public spaces with a lot of people and I can't help but wonder if that provided the right energy and blueprint from the crowd.  healing oneself alone in the comfort of your own home is possible, but harder...

But this was before Keshe did pain pens, this was 2012 or 2013.

Also I found before Keshe did or before he mentioned it about both only using one direction of spiral wind (right handed or left handed but not both) and I found out why.

I also discovered the thing about turning the end of a wire back on itself before he publicized that.

That does not mean he is being truthful and not scamming people, if he couldn't figure out how to do enough with this he might be just using it as parlor tricks to scam people.

Having said that, I could be wrong about him, but many of his claims are over the top, really demanding of proof, and they make him look silly, like claims he can materialize gold...

Thing is, everyone in this field converges on the same design features, we all find the same tings work.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

FatBird

Why is everybody WASTING their time on this guy's (Aether22) NONSENSE?

If he refuses to post a diagram or schematic for us to try out,
then let's move on!!!  Let's not waste our time here.

.

jhewitt03041976@gmail.com

Quote from: FatBird on July 30, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

You know, I always try to give some benefit of the doubt, all anyone has asked was a little convincing hard data, it made Aether22 excited, but all I've seen is asking for faith and this could/should/would, I have to agree Mr. Bird, call me when there is something, I'm hopeful for him, but very busy also

aether22

Quote from: FatBird on July 30, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

.

I can post plenty of diagrams and schematics, but no one has asked for any.

I posted first 2 different ways for people to see if they can feel energy, so far only one person has reported trying anything on here, and he hasn't yet made it right.

If people are happy to assume that my claims are genuine and want more details (Oh, BTW the coil is a circuit diagram of sorts) and forgo the proving myself, then buckle up!

But, again I  am not giving you a Free Energy device diagram, you have those, what I am giving you is aetheric component that you can add to any existing circuit claim.
But if you want me to give you an example circuit, sure, but again, this can be added to any FE circuit that makes any sense.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

jhewitt03041976@gmail.com

Mr. Aether Sir, you would probably get a much better reaction/s if you provide circuit diagrams and if you have, a list of the specific parts and components as well as the configuration, people will be much more receptive towards your outside of the box ideas :)

don't take personally