Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsing an iron-core by running electrical-current through it ?

Started by postingsite, August 07, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Po you have very good thouthts been there saw things but its limited by the money you have and support. IT ends always the same

marathonman

I am wondering if you have considered putting the iron on the outside of the coil as Walter Russel has stated many times that man winds his coils wrong. i think Bob teal used this technique in his magnetic motors and was the reason they were so powerful.
only tests will prove otherwise.
Regards

AlienGrey

How do you bend quarts it's like glass, let alone mount it in iron ?

marathonman

And your contribution has WHAT ? to do with his project. hes talking about coils on a core so what planet are you on AlienGrey.
Regards,
Marathonman

postingsite

My previous post had 4 suggestions,  of possible simple  power-amplification-methods . 
- One of them a solid-state-self-powered-generator idea .

Another self-powered-generator idea could be,  a motor( motor-1 ) turning another identical-motor( this one to function as generator ),  and then  add  permanent-magnets to  motor-1  to make it more powerful,  and spin faster .
   When you add  permanent-magnets to a motor, you not only increase it's torque output, you also increase it's speed .

How to get this design running -
  The simplest solution to make this device function would be :
       -  First,  power motor-1 ( which is intended to rotate the generator ) by using an  'external power source'
       -  And then,  when the generator is generating power,   gradually mix the output of the generator with the current of the 'external power source',  and then gradually decrease the  'external power source',  until the device is self-powered

THE SIMPLEST WAY TO DO THAT
    -  This could be as simple as two variable-rotary-resistors/potentiometers, connected together via two cog wheels,  so that when you increase one, you are also decreasing the other,   their combined output-power going to motor-1 .