Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What to do when you have a Free Energy machine

Started by PaulLowrance, April 22, 2005, 01:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlm555339

After what I've witnessed in my short experiences with electrolysis and hydrogen........you don't even want to be around if they seal anything up tight and there's hydrogen forming in there.  HA!  Oh yeah.........they'll be energy alright.  LOTS!  Not for very long but then if anyone was very close, they won't care.  ROFLMAO

Sorry.........just had to go there.  I'm over it now.
Ronald Classen, 30+ years electrical tech

atomiverse

Two quick thoughts:

solar cell, infrared upconverter and infrared-fluorescing ambient material powered by heat are put together; it doesn't matter what kind of energy output it has, at first;

there should be a list of guys who you don't even have to show a working model, who will don't need to be shown anything, they can read.

As far as I can tell, we all have to be committed to a kind of joyful hysterical outrage to get anything done.

Charlie Brown ARN

U don't know if triboluminescense caused by Brownian impacts of a liquid preferably of a similar refractive index on the enormous surface area of a colloidial solid suspension would perpetually glow.

Paul, thanks for the research on hidden battery capacity. Hopefully the last bugaboo is the hidden microwave link.

Aloha, Charlie

PaulLowrance

Dear Charlie,

Quote from: Charlie Brown ARN on April 24, 2005, 01:51:27 AM
Paul, thanks for the research on hidden battery capacity. Hopefully the last bugaboo is the hidden microwave link.

LOL, that's a good one.  Only a good interview with say 60 Minutes star Barbara Walters with a nice drive in their van to say Death Valley will do that justice. :)  They might want to bring their signal analysis team to verify that there's no strong microwaves and such out there.  You never know, there could be a satellite beaming me a signal, lol.

Paul

PaulLowrance

Another option, the inventor could offer the park audience to chose a direction.  The inventor would walk the machine in that direction or wherever the audience wishes.  Then the only possible source of power would be hidden in the inventor's coat.  Then the inventor and everyone else walks away from the machine to prove there's no hidden source.

One nice effect with energy from room temperature ambient heat is that the machine will get cold.  People can touch this to verify this effect.  A cool test to verify this would be to place the machine in a clear glass box with a thermometer and perhaps a shallow tray of water.  When the audience sees the thermometer dropping they will see.  Better yet when they see the water turning to ice.

Sincerely,
Paul