Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetism the myth

Started by allcanadian, December 18, 2007, 08:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PositronFlow

Quote from: partzman on August 20, 2018, 08:44:04 AM
Christie,

I have done considerable research with PV arrays with the goal being to increase the panel efficiency via electronic circuit manipulation.  I have also done some limited experimentation with applied electromagnetic fields on PV arrays in search of any anomalous behavior but seemed to find none.  Do you have bench experiments that show electron flow thru otherwise "blackened" arrays?

Regards,
Pm

Hello Partzman

Yes,many hours of not only bench tests,but more so in cell development.

At this point in time,our success is limited.
This limit is due to the diamagnetic values of the materials use in the doping process in the N domain of the cell.
,where those values are lower than required to obtain a substantial output power volume.

The best achieved to this date is a mere 3.8mW from a two inch x two inch cell.

We believe once a doping compound with a higher diamagnetic strength is found,will result in greater output power from the cell.

The failed experiments you carried out on standard PV cells is to be expected,as the cells N layer must use a diamagnetic doping compound.

If you just wish to increase the efficiency of a standard PV cell,then the best and cheapest method is via water cooling the cell itself.

Christie

partzman

Quote from: PositronFlow on August 21, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
Hello Partzman

Yes,many hours of not only bench tests,but more so in cell development.

At this point in time,our success is limited.
This limit is due to the diamagnetic values of the materials use in the doping process in the N domain of the cell.
,where those values are lower than required to obtain a substantial output power volume.

The best achieved to this date is a mere 3.8mW from a two inch x two inch cell.

We believe once a doping compound with a higher diamagnetic strength is found,will result in greater output power from the cell.

The failed experiments you carried out on standard PV cells is to be expected,as the cells N layer must use a diamagnetic doping compound.

If you just wish to increase the efficiency of a standard PV cell,then the best and cheapest method is via water cooling the cell itself.

Christie

Hello Christie,

Thank you for explaining the direction of your research as I now understand why my simple tests yielded nothing.  Unfortunately, most of us do not have access to a semi fabrication lab so we wouldn't be able to contribute much if anything to your effort. 

Thanks also for the suggestion of cooling the PV arrays to raise efficiency.  I was looking for a retro-fit solution utilizing the highly parametric capacitance of the forward biased p-n junction in both light and dark conditions.

Best of luck to you and your team in your research.

Regards,
Pm

forest

I'm sorry to say that but pv cells tapping on magnetic part of applied em wave was already known and and patented and buried