Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electromagnetic device to create the energy

Started by activ25, October 25, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

activ25

I based my design on the mechanical device, where the sum of energy is not constant : https://overunity.com/17886/length-of-a-helix-vs-composition-of-forces/msg526432/#new

I try to imagine the analogy of the mechanical device to create the energy from the electromagnetic device. The mechanical device has several advantage: it is easy to verify in theory, it is logic, no interaction but in practice it is not easy to build due to friction. I can simplify the calculations because I took simplifications: no friction and no external gravity. The mechanical devices create the energy with external gravity and friction but it is more complex to calculate, I don't need use the gravity. The electromagnetism device must be easy to build, but not easy to calculate because there are electromagnetic interaction. The goal, here, is to find a good analogy from my mechanics to electrics. The mechanical device has a big potential kinetics energy, so the friction is in relation with that value, but the energy created is only 1 maybe 2 or 3 % of the sum of the potential kinetics energy stored. So, the friction will prevent to verify in practice the device, unless to be on a laboratory: low pressure of gas, very good ceramic rolling-element bearing and with gravity the friction is not small or maybe use a fluid. But the electromagnetic device is easier to build and easier to use in handled device like cars or smartphone for example. Even the stored energy is big compared to the energy created, it is lightweight. With sinus alternative voltage, the losses can be low. Greater the frequency is, greater the energy is created. But to verify it is not necessary to have more than 10 kHz like that the measures are very precises. I don't use high voltage, nor high current nor high frequency (the device can works at 50 Hz).

The analogy tries to respect the mechanical device. The angles are not really important because I calculated a lot of couple of angles and the sum of energy is not conserved. I think the current inside each big copper ring can be the same. The ferrite core is not necessary and the energy created is lower but the signals are always sinus, the device to measure the power has a bandwidth and with a sinus, it is possible to be under 10 kHz.The electronic device to recover the energy is not necessary in theory and in practice: the device will burn the copper because the current will increase to the infinite, so it is easy to verify, but be careful. There are 2 generators of tension, sinus or any others kind of shape like square of triangle. One generator for the big rings and one generator for the violet rings. For the geometry, it is important to respect the direction of the current on the small rings because the current must cancel themselves their field (from each others). But the violet rings are like standard rings, I mean the current turns in the same direction (clockwise for example) for one half period.

The generator of the big rings can be with a fixed voltage 10*sin(wt) V for example but the second must to be variable to have time to measure something.

Nothing moves in that electromagnetic device ! The mechanical device rotates but here, it is the current that rotates. So nothing moves nor rotates.

To test: change the voltage and the phase angle of the secondary generator (violet rings) and measure the sum of the power of the generators 1 and 2. Estimate the losses in the copper.

Another solution: recover an energy from the genertor 2, less and less like the image s958d shows. It is easier. After, recover more energy ? yes, I think.

activ25

It is a device very easy to build and to verify, I'm waiting the material to test but if someone is interesting, he's welcome to test. Again, it is not a design like that, it is based on my mechanical device, and the equations are there. I will try to simulate it today but I prefer real results. I think the primary generator must only give a constant energy, maybe the primary generator gives less and less energy because the flux is giving from the secondary generator for free but if the device works like the mechanicals, it seems, the energy from the primary generator is needed at start like a potential kinetics energy. In my mechanical device I give a rotation and after the inertia let that rotation like before (without friction), here, I think the primary generator will give an energy at start and after it is a reactive energy only. But if I use the electronic device to recover the energy I need to recover the energy created, not the potential kinetics energy from the primary generator. I don't know the efficiency of that device, not easy to calculate (not like the mechanical device), there are losses, heating, RF losses, losses in the core and losses increases with the deterioration of the signal if the core is not linear. Heating from the resistance of the copper can be determinate if the signal is at low frequency. So, I think the best is to test without any core, at low frequency and at low current compared to the diameter of the copper used for the primary and the secondary generators. To test, it is possible to forgive the electronic device to recover the energy, if it works the copper will fuse even with a limited power from the sum of the generators. For me, the primary generator gives an energy but the secondary generator recovers an energy it must be used like that, because in the analogy with the mechanical device. Maybe the phase angle must be necessary to adjust.

I drew the direction of the current in a half period. In the other period the direction is the contrary.

If a core is used, it is possible to close it to increased the inductance to a real device, but for test it is better without the core unless to use a ferrite core and with a low frequency compared to the limit of the core bandwidth.

activ25

The image shows the 3d model I will simulate.

activ25

The primary and the secondary voltage sinus give an energy to the coil1 and coi2. If the energy created is greater than the losses and it is possible at low frequency without any core just to test, it is possible to decrease the energy that the primary coil gives, But decrease just very few energy at a time, because the energy comes from the geometry it takes time to stop the energy of the primary coil. But the current must be the same in all the coils, compared to start, like that the losses are the same but the generators gives nothing. It is just to simplify the test.

I think I need only one source for the generator because the surface of the coil2 is adjustable, so I can adjust the force I give to the circuit.

The problem with the electric analogy is the reference. In the mechanics device, I apply a torque from a the rotating disk, so I need to apply the voltage on the secondary coil from the reference of the primary coil. For the mechanical device, if I apply the force from the ground, it doesn't work. I need to take the power from the primary coil, it is important. The flux from the primary coil must be changed due to the presence of the secondary coil (input energy).

I give a second geometry.

activ25

Maybe more like that, I'm not sure if the current of G2 must in phase or opposite of the current of C1. I added some images.

I think it is more and more like the mechanical device.