Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ion power group.

Started by antimony, May 25, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

There have been many claims of special coatings doing wonderful things,
and some do indeed seem true .

I was thinking that if I was testing Electrostatic "reception or attraction" which was attributed to
Coatings or Antenna design.

I would figure a method to use my bench and one of these !

https://www.tindie.com/products/SparKIT/sparkit-mini-electrostatic-generator/?pt=full_prod_search

simulating weak attraction designs on the bench ...even incorporating ground attraction too

besides its cool to show and teach the Kids .

Thanks To TinselKoala and Brad for the link.

There will definitely be much more on this topic ,the whatifs and experimental possibilities are almost endless.
and the old and"new" information on special coatings makes it a worthwhile venture for OPEN SOURCE research.

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

antimony

Quote from: pomodoro on July 04, 2017, 08:14:05 PM
Try eBay or similar places too.   If you get the kite over 100 feet in the air expect 2-3kv positive without clouds. With clouds anything goes, including very high negative voltages. A kite string dipped in salt water is an alternative to copper wire. A single sharp needle point up there will collect enough current for you to measure with cheap multimeter with 0.1uA resolution. You wont measure any voltage with the multimeter  though, but I'll let you figure out why yourself. Measuring current is the most reliable method by far, especially for people starting out. Don't use diodes as yet. You will confuse the current with rectified radio / grid signals, that are quite strong due to the very low impedance of the kite antenna/wire (radiation resistance).
Keep at it until you get 1uA or more .It may not sound like much, but its a million times more than what a 1x1 meter metal plate up there can give. :) . After that is when secrets must be revealed, and you are definitely on your own ,start making elaborate collectors, different materials, etc. When you have improved the current, and you fulky understand the concept only then look into TH Moray and similar folk for more hidden secrets.

I use a yarn wire to fly it, so it would be something to try out maybe.

I got so mad after the third time i went out there, and i couldn´t lift even #30 wire, and i haven´t had the time since to do anything.

I apprecieate your feedback, thanks mate.

Quote from: ramset on July 05, 2017, 10:35:12 AM
There have been many claims of special coatings doing wonderful things,
and some do indeed seem true .

I was thinking that if I was testing Electrostatic "reception or attraction" which was attributed to
Coatings or Antenna design.

I would figure a method to use my bench and one of these !

https://www.tindie.com/products/SparKIT/sparkit-mini-electrostatic-generator/?pt=full_prod_search

simulating weak attraction designs on the bench ...even incorporating ground attraction too

besides its cool to show and teach the Kids .

Thanks To TinselKoala and Brad for the link.

There will definitely be much more on this topic ,the whatifs and experimental possibilities are almost endless.
and the old and"new" information on special coatings makes it a worthwhile venture for OPEN SOURCE research.

respectfully
Chet K

I am going to check out the link. Thanks.

It is definently fun to show the kids all these stuff that i have learned on the forum. The really seem to be interested, and i hope that it sparks an interest so they can do something that they like to do for a living.

pomodoro

Be careful what you wish for your kids.
Once upon a time, before science too over me, I too looked normal..

ramset

Pomodoro
yes this path can make us a bit whacky...

I was told Philip Hardcastle has gone to Spain to work on his Quenton Device with Simon from Dansie's forum.
reminded me of a fellow a few years back who was harvesting from the ambient and utilizing Tiny Diodes arrays

member Paul Lowrance [unsure of spelling ]
worth a look, I am still having a very hard time with eye movement/reading and pain [supposedly getting fixed on Monday surgery]

so perhaps check it out ?
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

antimony