Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inarticulate minds stuck in convolution

Started by Mr.Miyagi, December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Miyagi

It is very clear now that they are HIDING parts of The.Truth from you!

Look at the edits! Why edit, what's the reason?

Mr.Miyagi

It is evident, The.Truth has been moderated for asking questions and using publicly available information that anyone with an internet connection can obtain. I see a pattern that resembles our research. The book and the Documentary is now taking a new turn!

The.Truth ask for too much of The.Truth:

tinman

author=Mr.Miyagi link=topic=18097.msg528843#msg528843 date=1545888378]

QuoteMy book should be going to editing in the next month or so. Because I have more to add, now, it may be slightly later, but not much later.

Ah ha  ::)

QuoteA 10 ohm resistor at 2 MHz, that of which you have no "precision" of, especially if it is wire wound, which is highly likely, could have an Impedance of 10 KOhms for all you know
!

And your point is?

QuoteTruthfully, the end of the RT was unfruitful.

Only ended for people like you.
It continues on,but just in places !you! just cant go  ;)

QuoteWhy have you become so interested in others work? Surely your own work would be your main focus?

Why are you so interested in Chris's work?--oh yea,because you have none of your own  ::)

QuoteIs it true that you learned nothing from your RT as Chris has told me?

Chris couldn't even carry out the simple task of drilling a hole in the laminated core,and you think Chris knows what i dont about my RT lol.

QuoteHow does Chris know so much about your RT?

As i stated above--Chris couldn't even drill a hole in the laminated stator,or remove the stator from it's housing,and couldnt work out how i did it. He even took it to an engineering shop(actually 2 i  think),and even they said it couldnt be done with out damage.-->see screen shot of emails below.

I then went to the trouble to make a video,showing how to carry out these two task's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3nWWtmPq6I

And here you are,saying Chris knows so much lol.

QuoteI have read none of this anywhere on this forum! How would he know so much about you and your RT?

Well that's the thing--he dont know sh-t about the RT lol.

QuoteHow does Chris know your RT stopped working?

The RT works fine.
As i said,Chris knows very little.

QuoteHow does Chris know so much about this whole field?

He doesn't.
He got the shits on when he couldnt get it to work,and even more so when i wouldnt share everything about it with him.
Now,what were you saying about me wanting to build others ideas ?  ::)
If Chris's POC was such a great success,then why was he so darn interested in making my RT work?  ;)

QuoteWhy have you posted absolutely nothing more about your Rotary Transformer? When is the Rotary Transformer V4 comming? Is it comming at all?

As a matter of fact,there is a group currently working on V4(if that is what you want to call it)
It's just that your not invited to be there.

QuoteI find this whole story astounding!

Me too.
Fancy saying Chris knew so much about the RT,when he never mannaged to get it working--he couldnt even drill a bloody hole lol.

QuoteYou have gone from hero to zero in a few weeks.

I was never a hero,and im happy with zero.

QuoteNow you demand to see others work! Why?

To show others the liar you are--plenty to say,many claims made--nothing to show.

QuoteThe world had a chance of changing forever, the answers and the technology was there, the community judgment was conclusive, it was real, no-one could fault it - then gone.

I have to ask
If Chris has it all sorted with a silent solid state device that provides OU,then why would you want my noisey RT ?  ???
I think we all know the answer to that  ::)

QuoteThe story the world needs to hear, the voice all needed to hear, the answer to all the community's questions had arrived. Then it was gone in a flash.

You mean removed from the sleepers(like yourself) view

QuoteYou could have been part of something of massive importance. You ended up being one of the bad guys, how did this happen?

Only bad guy in your eye's,as you no longer get to see whats going on--your simply not invited.

QuoteThis is just astounding, a truly amazing story!

Yes,an R rated movie,which you cannot watch,as you are only a child.  :D

Brad

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 27, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

Is Bradley a Brad Guy?

The humor is for the Film Crew, for the documentary, filming this whole thing.

QuoteWhat is also very clear, is Bradley does not know the difference between Impedance and Resistance!

What is clear is that you dont.

QuoteWhat Badley is referring to, is actually someone elses discovery: Reduced Impedance Effect, introduced by Chris some 5 and a half years ago - Brad is trying to thieve the credit for this also! Wow this guy is evil.

Nothing to do with what im talking about.
But we all knew you wouldnt know--as i stated,it's above your pay grade.

QuoteThis is disturbing considering he apparently thinks he is a community leader.

I think nothing of a sort.
Im just a hobbyist --nothing more.

QuoteFor someone that makes as many mistakes as he has in this instance alone,

Good,here we go.
Kindly point out those mistakes,and let's see if they are actually mistakes--or you just not knowing what your looking at.

Now,you'll have to leave out the inductive resistor,as i have already posted all about that,within a couple of days.
Lets see if you can point out any mistakes with my calculations,and circuit testing points--i dare ya.

Quoteone has to bring the Rotary Transformer into question. I have seen the videos and it looked pretty conclusive, but, did Brad fake the RT?

Yes,yes--thats it.
That is how you need to think--it was a fake-->put that in your book.

Now that !you! know it's a fake,there is no need for you to worry about what happened to it any more--case closed as far as your concerned.  ;)

Brad

Mr.Miyagi

Badley, do you think Chris Played you? To see how far you were willing to take the lie?

I do!  ;)