Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inarticulate minds stuck in convolution

Started by Mr.Miyagi, December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Miyagi

Quote from: tinman on December 28, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

That is the difference between me and you
I make no claims of OU,and yet show my results
You make OU claims,and show nothing.

But anyway,that is normally how it is with those that make big claims like your self--they can never back them up with real evidence.

Brad

I refer to your post here:

Quote from: tinman on December 04, 2018, 12:31:27 AM
My self ,and a group of very talented people spent 2 to 3 months working on such parametric circuits not to long ago.
We were getting results with COPs in excess of 200%.

What i will tell you is that current can follow paths not considered to exist. After months of testing,we found that a portion of the input power can travel through mid air. This is the portion of P/in they are missing-they being the people in your posted papers.

There are two self running devices that i know of,and have seen running in person--but you simply will not see such devices on public forums such as this one,nor on youtube.

These are not overunity devices,but more so devices with an !unknown! power source. One of them is quite cleverly done,and extreemly simple to build. The other is more complex,and would take a well skilled machinist to construct,and a half decent EE to build the required circuits.

The first machine make use of room temperature nitanol springs-nothing out of the ordinary there,but how he is able to create the required temperature difference without consuming any power is the clever bit.

The second,more complex machine is a bit more baffling.
I have !as yet! been unable to work out as to why it continuse to run once the power source is removed,while driving the equivalent to a 320 watt load. This 320 watts i calculated quickly by how much water was raised a set hight in a given amount of time--so it is a !round about! calculation.

But as i said,these are the machines you will not find here on public forums.

Brad

Bradley, you're a compulsive liar

Honestly, is this the extent of your wisdom?

Mr.Miyagi

No reply? Been caught again, red handed, lying, and you have nothing to say?

tinman

author=Mr.Miyagi link=topic=18097.msg528985#msg528985 date=1546000984]

QuoteI refer to your post here:

These are not overunity devices,but more so devices with an !unknown! power source. One of them is quite cleverly done,and extreemly simple to build. The other is more complex,and would take a well skilled machinist to construct,and a half decent EE to build the required circuits.

QuoteBradley, you're a compulsive liar

Quote: These are not overunity devices

Face palm  ;)

Brad.

Floor

Yes

over unity, just means that we can't explain where the energy comes from

Work from magnets here....
https://www.dailymotion.com/search/seethisvid/videos

floor