Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inarticulate minds stuck in convolution

Started by Mr.Miyagi, December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 28, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

QuoteApparently you have been back to Chris's website in the last few days, are you still looking for answers?

And more lies.
Why would i want to waste my time visiting a ghost town>?.
I think you have your IP addresses all screwed up.

QuoteChris showed me a lot, told me a lot, I think I understand the basic workings, and some makes sense. But one thing intrigues me. Your RT was shown to have the same thing, its a tell tail sign I guess you could say, you know if you have something if you can show this one thing.

I'll make you a deal--right here in public.
You show me a video of one of Chris's POC setups,being measured (P/in-P/out) as accurately as i did the RT shown in the video's,and i will discuss the RT with you.

Now,here is a prediction i will make--also here in public-->
You will not be able to show one single video where Chris's POC device was measured as accurately as i did with my RT tests,nor will you be able to show an !apparent! OU result.

Now,i had two of the best EE guys in the world,that being picowatt and the late MarkE(rivaled only by poynt99-maybe),working along side me,and it was they that formulated the test procedures and protocols.--> I dare you to do better.

Brad

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 28, 2018, 02:23:54 AM
Brad, a question for you, your RT V3 work, what is your most memorable, most important effect you observed? At the time. Back on Chris's Thread.

One thing for me stuck out. One thing in particular over all other things. One thing that was not the figures.

The fact that permanent magnets can do useful work.

There will be many here that will argue that point with me,but i seen it happen on my own bench,as did many that watched the video's.
There simply was no other source of energy that could account for the gain.

This is also backed up by the long term-end result.

Brad

Mr.Miyagi

Quote from: tinman on December 28, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

I'll make you a deal--right here in public.
You show me a video of one of Chris's POC setups,being measured (P/in-P/out) as accurately as i did the RT shown in the video's,and i will discuss the RT with you.

Now,here is a prediction i will make--also here in public-->
You will not be able to show one single video where Chris's POC device was measured as accurately as i did with my RT tests,nor will you be able to show an !apparent! OU result.

Now,i had two of the best EE guys in the world,that being picowatt and the late MarkE(rivaled only by poynt99-maybe),working along side me,and it was they that formulated the test procedures and protocols.--> I dare you to do better.

Brad

Brad, you ask others with such desperation, of proof.

You do not seem to understand, measurements are irrelevant when the machine is running itself and also powering a load.

I do not do deals. I work from solid, undisputable fact. Fact is you claimed to have working technology behind closed doors on a few occasions, why would you want to have 'proof' of others work?

If Chris did ever decide to make public his work, what benefit would it be to anyone? To those that do not understand it, they will have negative reactions to it. Some will create fancifull Theorys to its workings when truely it is more simple than they could imagine. You will likely have negative reaction to it. It will create confusion, it will create a sort of hysteria.

I do not understand your behaviour!

Mr.Miyagi

Quote from: tinman on December 28, 2018, 05:26:55 AM

The fact that permanent magnets can do useful work.

Look, old science had a view on this, its ingrained, its wrong, and I agree. A permanent Magnet is by definition a Magnetomotive Force, Force is work, again by definition. To invoke the MMF is the question.

There will be many here that will argue that point with me,but i seen it happen on my own bench,as did many that watched the video's.
There simply was no other source of energy that could account for the gain.

Again, Force is work, F = ma, Kinetic energy - I think many people have a very closed conception of their environment.

At rest a Permanent Magnet is incapable of work. However our surroundings require time varying variables. As soon as a permanent magnet is in motion, the entire situation changes.

This is also backed up by the long term-end result.

Of course your experience in this situation is your own. I did not see your geometry, or the change of it. No videos I saw showed anything of the description you describe. It is a case of taking your word on that.

My experience I will keep quiet for the moment. Its important for me just right at the moment. However, regarding your comment on energy and its origin, the oversight of CONDUCTION, the time rate of change of a magnetic field, the origin of charged particles, and local space time disturbance, the rate of flow at which the environment can allow for the flow of charge is infinite. When one starts to move, another is right behind it, and another and another. A cascade effect is more than possible and to be perfectly honest it is the Pointing Vector that makes such phenomena possible by prediction. All we need is lower the impedance enough to allow for such a flow.

Conduction is of the greatest importance, yet we over look its significance, for without it, electrical phenomena would be invisible to us.

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 28, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

Brad, you ask others with such desperation, of proof.

You do not seem to understand, measurements are irrelevant when the machine is running itself and also powering a load.

I do not do deals. I work from solid, undisputable fact. Fact is you claimed to have working technology behind closed doors on a few occasions, why would you want to have 'proof' of others work?

If Chris did ever decide to make public his work, what benefit would it be to anyone? To those that do not understand it, they will have negative reactions to it. Some will create fancifull Theorys to its workings when truely it is more simple than they could imagine. You will likely have negative reaction to it. It will create confusion, it will create a sort of hysteria.

I do not understand your behaviour!

Well i made no claim that the RT was an OU device,and yet i showed power measurements of the device.
You-on behalf of Chris,do make claims of self running devices,and yet you show nothing.

That is the difference between me and you
I make no claims of OU,and yet show my results
You make OU claims,and show nothing.

But anyway,that is normally how it is with those that make big claims like your self--they can never back them up with real evidence.

Brad