Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's a magnet/ gravity motor worth to you?? New way of thought.

Started by magnetman12003, January 10, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: memoryman on January 17, 2019, 10:26:39 AM
Mike, you seem to 'feel' attacked a lot. Happy with that?
Of course magnetism is a field that exhibits a force. So is gravity. And?

"And?" : as previously written; the rest escapes you.

"Have fun playing with it" yourself.

skywatcher

Now i have finished my build.

The external magnet can not be seen on the picture because before making a magnet holder i first wanted to test it with a hand-held magnet, to see where the optimal position for the external magnet is. But the tests were completely disappointing and worse than i had expected. I tested it with several magnets: one bar magnet (the same as in the ones in the rotor), two bar magnets, and one or two very strong cube magnets.

I was not able to get any rotation whatsoever. In the best cases it rotated some 30 degrees and then it stopped.

It's not even 'almost working', it's not working at all.

lancaIV

1 Rotation is for the rotor the maximal freedoms degree limited by the shaft fixation.

You fixed the magnets  ! And their magnetic force field near/ far effect!

1 Rotor( or Stator) dividing this 360° circle in chamber,  where the - each magnet/ its- chamber can  moves with or against the outer Ring !?
At first 4d modelling !
But your work : really fine, too clean !
IN GERMAN , military advice : " Stillgestanden !"  Later : " Ruehren !"

wmbr
OCWL
p.s.: "flywheels" as energy storage and recuperation devices( older : also trolley busses) : principle, function
          drawbacks
         f.e.: AEG " Magnet Motor"- development, included in a MAN-Citybus :
         before 200 KW only Diesel-engine
        after       20 KW Diesel-engine + Magnet-Flywheel

ARTMOSART

Quote from: skywatcher on January 20, 2019, 07:11:02 AM
Now i have finished my build.

I was not able to get any rotation whatsoever. In the best cases it rotated some 30 degrees and then it stopped.

It's not even 'almost working', it's not working at all.
Hi skywatcher,
nice bwuild and thank for doing the experiment ,if you can, i suggest to you to reduce the number of magnet to half or les ,just an idea?