Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

polar reversal, ice ages and global warming

Started by Belfior, February 05, 2019, 06:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Carroll is one very dedicated builder ,helping many experimenters here at this open source forum whenever he can [for many years at multiple forums

and at the end of the day ,has probably put thousands of hours of his life into the theme of this forum ,sharing his work and living that slogan.if you want the world to change "be that change" and live by example.
perhaps the place we work to make that change which will effect our world in the Best possible way....should not be a place to argue !!
some people just live to press buttons....[flame war topics here
we're trying to put out this fire ...regardless of why ?and Carroll has been carrying much more than his fare share of water buckets...[others here too

just one mans opinion
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Belfior

Quote from: onepower on February 05, 2019, 03:28:51 PM
I think it's kind of funny how a majority of all the climate change critics and denial websites seem to have evaporated into thin air. What with record heat waves, record fires and flooding and record low temperatures because of the shifting jet stream ... I didn't think anyone that stupid was left to deny it wasn't real. The unfortunate truth is that all the deniers are looking more and more like pissy misguided fools as every year passes and the facts keep adding up.

My wager is that within 5 years things will get progressively worse and all those deniers will be the first one's whining that someone should have done something sooner.

Are there any climate change critics? Who can honestly say that the climate hasn't been changing for 4,5 billion years? Maybe they disappeared, because nobody can deny the change?

Funny how the ice ages every 100k years seem pretty cyclic. with temperature rising and CO2 rising 200 years after. Hmm what kinda cyclic thing the Earth does or "cycles" around?

What I am looking for is any facts that human activity is causing the climate change. Not beliefs or IPCC models, that can be turned to any result they want. Just facts plz

Every living thing is built from carbon. Plants grow because they take water from earth and carbon from the air. Now it is suddenly a toxic gas?!?

Belfior

Quote from: norman6538 on February 05, 2019, 04:07:45 PM
I'm not convinced because the experts do not all agree. The models have been wrong and measuring the temp in a city will always be distorted because of the unfair concentration of population and small area. And I remember Al Gore's predictions never even came close. And I detest the money these
so called prophets make from their lectures.

My real interest is alternative energy and there is plenty to do but big money controls it all.
If I change to a vapor carburetor on my car and do not need a catalytic converter I risk getting jailed
and it will not pass the  pollution  test and can't be driven unless I live in a state that does not have
the pollution check. I've tested this and it works and there are patents to do the same but big money will not let it happen.  Remember we still do not know who killed Kennedy for sure but it was not
Oswald. It was proven in court that there were 2 shooters but who cares other than big money.

Hydrogen is also great for the auto but big money will not let that happen.
It would solve the CO2 problem for sure.
If  we had the power of voter made laws like ballot initiatives then we would have a change
to change things. But till then same ole same ole.

And one study showed that the ice cores showed that the temp rise came first then the CO2
rise. So don't count on the prophets.
And remember there is big money in the global warming push. Al Gore figured that out.

Norman

Weeell when you burn hydrogen you get water vapor. That and clouds are 70% of the green house gases and CO2 is only 20%. I bet the IPCC starts blaming you, if you come up with a hydrogen engine. Who is working for Big Oil then!

Yeah but sun is still the external factor that brings all energy here. I don't believe changing 5% of CO2 to 5% more water vapor is going to affect the climate in a significant way

onepower

QuoteWhat I am looking for is any facts that human activity is causing the climate change. Not beliefs or IPCC models, that can be turned to any result they want. Just facts plz
Every living thing is built from carbon. Plants grow because they take water from earth and carbon from the air. Now it is suddenly a toxic gas?!?

Right... every credible climate agency on the planet agrees we have just experienced the hottest 4 year period on record and that the trend will continue. So you can believe whatever you want, you can push whatever false narratives and logical fallacies you want however the facts remain.

A little advice, if you live in the U.S. your in big trouble as the coasts will eventually flood inland and the central U.S. will be desertified to the point it will be mostly uninhabitable. You may want to think about real estate because soon many are going to start cluing in to the fact that large area's of land will become basically worthless within the next ten to twenty years. Look at Australia which is experiencing flash floods in some area's or massive heat waves turning it into a drought stricken wasteland.

I don't have to prove anything my friend... all I have to do is prepare for what is coming and wait because time is going to prove the facts of this matter soon enough.

Belfior

Quote from: onepower on February 06, 2019, 06:49:27 PM
Right... every credible climate agency on the planet agrees we have just experienced the hottest 4 year period on record and that the trend will continue. So you can believe whatever you want, you can push whatever false narratives and logical fallacies you want however the facts remain.

A little advice, if you live in the U.S. your in big trouble as the coasts will eventually flood inland and the central U.S. will be desertified to the point it will be mostly uninhabitable. You may want to think about real estate because soon many are going to start cluing in to the fact that large area's of land will become basically worthless within the next ten to twenty years. Look at Australia which is experiencing flash floods in some area's or massive heat waves turning it into a drought stricken wasteland.

I don't have to prove anything my friend... all I have to do is prepare for what is coming and wait because time is going to prove the facts of this matter soon enough.

So you just go on faith? You don't need proof. I think that is called religion. Logical fallacy is to believe something on faith. People that rely on faith do not need to prove anything. That is the whole point of a religion. If then by some miracle you try to, you use your own book to prove it.

Once again. The temperature is raising. That is a fact. The sea level is Raising. That is a fact. Is that because humans produce 7% of green house gases? I doubt it. Do we affect weather in some way? For sure, but how can our actions determine the weather or the energy that comes from the Sun?

Has the temperature ever been this high? Yes. Every 100k years before the ice age. This can be checked from the ice core samples. Why IPCC says "highest we have ever measured" is because then you can leave the ice core samples out and claim our factories did it. We were not here "measuring" 800k years ago.

Has the CO2 ever been this high? Yes. Every 100k years it raises with 200 years lag AFTER the temperature raises.

Sea levels have been rising since the last ice age.

Images of temperature and CO2 between ice ages and sea level rise

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interglacial#/media/File:Ice_Age_Temperature.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glacial_period#/media/File:Co2_glacial_cycles_800k.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_level_rise#/media/File:Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png

From the images you can see, that we can actually prove this. With facts. Facts that everybody agrees on. Temperature and CO2 raise like clockwork 800k years before we had factories or cars. Sea level rises after every ice age.

You got one thing right though. We are headed towards a catastrophe. What I can gather it is cyclic and is related to the Sun. Many scientists are calling this "micronova" and it has happened before. I believe this is what ancient myths are talking about when they say floods came, fire from the sky or thunderbolts from gods.

https://www.exopolitics.org/impending-solar-flash-event-supported-by-scientific-studies-insider-testimony/

Magnetic pole reversal might come in 2046 and that is when the shit hits the fan. CIA has known this since 1957 and is the reason why "every dredible climate agency" tells you that CO2 is doing it. Who is going to pay their 25 year mortgages, if the house is gone 2046?

We can make a bet and meet on the same mountain!

People are so religious and crazy about the CO2 I am going to start selling "CO2 protection domes for plants" in TV-Shop. Lets see how long your tomatoes stay alive without this "poisonous gas" that gives life