Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

polar reversal, ice ages and global warming

Started by Belfior, February 05, 2019, 06:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfior

Interesting ideas and even documents to prove his stuff.

Few things I did not agree with him like "just drive your SUVs, you are not hurting mommy nature". Then him saying that mammoth picture was not photoshopped and that only radiation affects genes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdlWS8pnwEE

onepower

I think it's kind of funny how a majority of all the climate change critics and denial websites seem to have evaporated into thin air. What with record heat waves, record fires and flooding and record low temperatures because of the shifting jet stream ... I didn't think anyone that stupid was left to deny it wasn't real. The unfortunate truth is that all the deniers are looking more and more like pissy misguided fools as every year passes and the facts keep adding up.

My wager is that within 5 years things will get progressively worse and all those deniers will be the first one's whining that someone should have done something sooner.

norman6538

I'm not convinced because the experts do not all agree. The models have been wrong and measuring the temp in a city will always be distorted because of the unfair concentration of population and small area. And I remember Al Gore's predictions never even came close. And I detest the money these
so called prophets make from their lectures.

My real interest is alternative energy and there is plenty to do but big money controls it all.
If I change to a vapor carburetor on my car and do not need a catalytic converter I risk getting jailed
and it will not pass the  pollution  test and can't be driven unless I live in a state that does not have
the pollution check. I've tested this and it works and there are patents to do the same but big money will not let it happen.  Remember we still do not know who killed Kennedy for sure but it was not
Oswald. It was proven in court that there were 2 shooters but who cares other than big money.

Hydrogen is also great for the auto but big money will not let that happen.
It would solve the CO2 problem for sure.
If  we had the power of voter made laws like ballot initiatives then we would have a change
to change things. But till then same ole same ole.

And one study showed that the ice cores showed that the temp rise came first then the CO2
rise. So don't count on the prophets.
And remember there is big money in the global warming push. Al Gore figured that out.

Norman

citfta

What amazes me is how many people believe the fake news information without ever doing any research on their own.  The media has only one goal.  To brainwash you into believing the liberal politicians have the solutions to the world problems.  They never mention any benefits to whatever propaganda they are promoting.  Did you ever stop to think that there might actually be some benefits to global warming if it is even a fact?

Look at this article:
Effects of increased CO2 on plants and crops

A 1993 review of scientific greenhouse studies found that a doubling of CO2 concentration would stimulate the growth of 156 different plant species by an average of 37%. Response varied significantly by species, with some showing much greater gains and a few showing a loss. For example, a 1979 greenhouse study found that with doubled CO2 concentration the dry weight of 40-day-old cotton plants doubled, but the dry weight of 30-day-old maize plants increased by only 20%.[69][70]
In addition to greenhouse studies, field and satellite measurements attempt to understand the effect of increased CO2 in more natural environments. In free-air carbon dioxide enrichment (FACE) experiments plants are grown in field plots and the CO2 concentration of the surrounding air is artificially elevated. These experiments generally use lower CO2 levels than the greenhouse studies.  They show lower gains in growth than greenhouse studies, with the gains depending heavily on the species under study. A 2005 review of 12 experiments at 475–600 ppm showed an average gain of 17% in crop yield, with legumes typically showing a greater response than other species and C4 plants generally showing less. The review also stated that the experiments have their own limitations. The studied CO2 levels were lower, and most of the experiments were carried out in temperate regions.[71] Satellite measurements found increasing leaf area index for 25% to 50% of Earth's vegetated area Earth over the past 35 years, providing evidence for a positive CO2 fertilization effect.[72][73]
A 2017 article states that increased CO2 levels have a negative impact on the nutritional quality of various human food crops, by increasing the levels of carbohydrates, such as glucose, while decreasing the levels of important nutrients such as protein, iron, and zinc. Crops experiencing a decrease in protein include rice, wheat, barley and potatoes.[74]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide_in_Earth%27s_atmosphere

Also consider how much less fuel will be needed to heat our homes in the winter.  How much less salt will be spread on the roads to melt the snow and ice.  That has to be better for the environment.

I am so tired of all the doomsday crap put out by the main stream media.

Carroll

Void

Quote from: citfta on February 05, 2019, 04:27:57 PM
The media has only one goal.  To brainwash you into believing the liberal politicians have the solutions to the world problems. 

:o Good grief. What a crock! Get a grip man. :)