Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bedini SG Motor Worth Buying?

Started by trevstar, February 06, 2019, 07:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevstar

Hi everybody.
I have been lurking on overunity.com for years.This is my first post.   I have been looking to
buy the Bedini SG Motor. I have seen parts for salebut this is the only place I have found it almostfully assembled. Does anyone know if the selleris reliable and does he deliver a quality product?https://www.horn.cc/shop2/prestashop/en/bedini/19-the-new-bedini-schoolgirl-energizer.html
Thank you for your inputTrevor

ALVARO_CS

See this one (half cheap)

https://www.banggood.com/STARK-35-Bedini-Brushless-Model-Magnets-Pseudo-Perpetual-Motion-Disc-Motor-24V-Science-Toy-p-1413242.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

But it is fed by a power suply, so against Bedini philosophy and findings. which makes it just a kind of pulsed motor, with no recovery battery.

trevstar

Thanks Alvaro,
Great find!

But if it is true that it runs on AC then Iguess that will not work for me.They have some great photos but theydon't give any information at all.If it could be adapted to run onthe single 9 volt battery and endlesslyrecharge like Bedini's  that wouldhelp.

citfta

Quote from: trevstar on February 07, 2019, 03:43:21 PM
Thanks Alvaro,
Great find!

But if it is true that it runs on AC then Iguess that will not work for me.They have some great photos but theydon't give any information at all.If it could be adapted to run onthe single 9 volt battery and endlesslyrecharge like Bedini's  that wouldhelp.

I have built several versions on the Bedini SSG.  None of them will endlessly recharge.  And I am not aware of any one else getting one to endlessly recharge.  I have been on several forums like this one for over 10 years so I think I would have seen one by now if anyone had actually gotten one to endlessly recharge.  I have seen all the claims but no proof that those claims are true.

But I really think you should build one if you have no electronic experience.  You will learn a lot as you get it to work and then tune it for the best possible operation.  They are a great educational tool.  I have helped several people get theirs to run after they built them.  I will be glad to help you get yours to work also if you decide to build one.

Respectfully,
Carroll

trevstar

Hi Carroll
The claim is Bedini had one running 12 years. I would hope for one that would last a year.  How long do the ones you build last?
Trevor