Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravinertia Device - (Gravity + Inertia) Concept Only

Started by FredG, February 18, 2019, 02:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredG

Hi Guys,

I just thought that this might work. I planned on building this next month so I decided to post it here for everyone's constructive criticisms that could help me in building this stuff.

I have attached herewith the draft concept subject for improvements.

By the way, the objective of this device is to run a wind motor generator that could generate electricity.

The input of this device is by moving the pivot point to let the bob and the lever swing continuously, then the generated force on the shaft (located in the pivot point) turns the flywheel.

Sorry I am having a hard time giving he detail, just kindly see the draft concept, I believe you would understand better how would this device would work.

Looking forward for advice.

Regards,
Fred

Low-Q

The short explanation is that gravity cannot provide energy.
In some way or another, any form of massdisplacement, energy, must be accounted for as long it isn't supplied mass or energy into the system.
Basically, you have a given total potential energy available. Potential energy in a mass depends only on the hight it can be released from. Since this hight is not exceeded, or mor mass is put into the system, you end up with a device that oscillate between potential and kinetic energy. This oscillation will stop at the same moment you take energy out of it - in other words, when you try to stop it.

Vidar

FredG

Looking at these numbers (attached), the energy generated is more than double the input, so I think if I only take out half of the energy generated to drive the flywheel, would the oscillation stop even if there is continuous energy supplied from the input?

FreeEnergy

Low-Q

Is the output and input energy an average during the complete cycle, or is it peak energy at one particular position?
I do not trust that software. I made an overunity device using two coilsprings and a flywheel in that software.

Vidar

Quote from: FredG on February 22, 2019, 07:05:10 PM
Looking at these numbers (attached), the energy generated is more than double the input, so I think if I only take out half of the energy generated to drive the flywheel, would the oscillation stop even if there is continuous energy supplied from the input?