Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IEC Earth Engine First Magnet motor installed in Las Vegas

Started by ramset, March 14, 2019, 11:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiggsField

Quote from: Acca on March 18, 2019, 01:33:10 PM

This company has made a merger with Quatum the shares are about 14 US cents..   

@ACCA What is the stock symbol please for this company?

OK found the details: (OTC Pink:QEGY)

Bit too close to QEG (Quantum Energy Generator) for my likeing though!!

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: ramset on March 23, 2019, 01:37:21 PM
I suppose if you can make money selling electricity to the cheapest KWH markets...then the world is your Oyster regardless the definition ?
I personally like it very much that they are at Dansie's forum .... an "in your face" approach hopefully as transparent as possible when testing a 6000 lb motor which could probably hold 7 million Panasonic [Tesla EV] batteries.
Snip
According to Tesla's own specs, the new Powerpack 2 weighs 1622 kg and has an energy capacity of 210 kWh for a pack level energy density of 130 Wh/kg.

Good reply, great points as admittedly I did not think of the "in your face" aspect of it.

I have no issue with the RG crowd attempting to debunk cold hard reality of coming across the physical equivalent of a Unicorn. They are the right people for the task. In fact I'll find it quite humorous win or lose.

It would be even better if they lay the $50K down suggested very fairly by Mr. Walsh rather than the measly 10K memoryman (aka NGEpro on RG) offered in the event he was wrong and is unable to DEMONSTRATE it is not what they claim. - Maybe then they might have the "chance" to have the looksee he asked for. (copy and paste citation available upon popular demand)

But they aren't going to find batteries.

F6FLT

Quote from: Temporal Visitor on March 23, 2019, 11:28:20 AM
The site is infested with "notorious skeptics" - none of which have any knowledge of WHAT ENERGY IS.

What energy "is", is a quasi-religious issue. In scientific matters, only operational definitions are necessary, as the underlying reality, if it exists, is not accessible. Science only models what we observe. Energy is the product of a force by a displacement length. That's enough.
The question of the intrinsic existence of energy is a metaphysical question which, moreover, imho, makes no sense because it mixes very disparate realities.
By removing metaphysics, and sticking to facts and observations instead of fuzzy ideas of what things would be or not, skeptics create science and technology, while magic thought has never produced anything. When the skeptics will say that free energy is being observed, we will know that all the right questions have been asked and verified, and that free energy is almost certainly a reality. Not before.

hartiberlin

This sems to be a brilliant motor, if it is true, what is claimed...
I have extracted all the pictures from Mr. Karl Walsh, who is an investor in this motorand has posted some pictures of it across multiple Discuss user groups....
So as he put them out already into the public domain, I guess it is okay to have them also stored here all in ONE place...

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

We really need  a few people here. who have seen the motor in operation. Please post first hand reports.
I don´t think, that this is a scam...A scam in this size would look different.
Also they don´t sell these machines, but only lease them to companies and sell them the power...
This way a scam does not work...
Also the guys behind it, especially the boss Mr. Hinz would loose too much if he would be caught as a scammer...
William Hinz, Chief Executive Officer
Retired as president and CEO of Allied Signal Aerospace. Managing nearly 45 billion in annual revenues, and tens of thousands of employees.
Additional post retirement board and executive positions at Vodavi (CEO), McDonnel Douglas Helicopter (CEO) Northwest Airlines (COO). As well Mr. Hinz has served on the board of Arizona State University.
Mr. Hinz has ran business operations in Europe, the Far East, and throughout the Americas during his more than 50 year career in aerospace and technology.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum