Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IEC Earth Engine First Magnet motor installed in Las Vegas

Started by ramset, March 14, 2019, 11:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on April 13, 2019, 06:46:08 AM
It's just hilarious to check that comments in that post.
I read all the post in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bA2OMRcxKo from him, and it looks like a scratched disk, relating the content of their response with that already displayed on other occasions.There is no genuine interest in understanding how the device works, but rather attacking with the usual arguments that are impossible, or that are deceiving people or make people spend time and money.

After reading this quote I think he took a pistol and shot himself in the foot.

"And you know me well enough already to know whether or not my mind is closed to new discoveries? On the contrary, I am a scientist -- do you understand what that means, I wonder -- and my whole being is about new discoveries--"   Ohh TK is a  scientist!!!!! but ....  he say ....

And please do not "appeal to authority" by mentioning your NASA friend again. Scientists are absolutely the easiest people to fool, bar none. It takes special training and experience to detect the kind of fraud that is my special area of research, and a scientist who is used to encountering truth and accuracy in all things is the perfect foil.

To someone that not believe in device : "Let me ask you something in all seriousness. What is the moral position of an individual or company that has a free universal power source but wants to keep it secret and uses it only for profit -- while thousands of children die every single day in this world, from starvation, dysentery, warfare and other easily preventable causes, all due to lack of a cheap universal source of power? "

Is this a comedy? At least it brings good mood.
Let's wait because we should have news soon, and not ear this crap attack .
Preserved for posterity. You are going to feel pretty stupid in a few months when I post this again, Nelson. Even stupider than you do already.
I bolded the significant quote from my post. People like YOU should examine your consciences and figure out what you are really going to do to make this world better. Or you can continue making little gadgets that you yourself don't even understand, while children in your own country are starving and dying.

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on April 13, 2019, 09:48:49 AM
I see here Mr.Walsh mentions perhaps the timeline is a few more weeks.?sorry if this had been posted here already ,the comments from Dansies forum are hard to follow.
I do have some contacts which were forwarded to me ,I'll try to make those calls early next week  and see about getting someone there who could possibly be viewed as an asset [by the principles] to this investigation as well as get a feel for what will be done at the test ...and will any tests [equipment] be forbidden?

to note
Member Wesley has postulated a controversial  power source for kapanadze device [transmitted from elsewhere]

Walsh quote
""This is why in a few weeks a world-renowned NASA/SpaceX energy systems consultant will be doing the definitive 3rd party testing that many have requested. This fellow has already confirmed the motor is a closed system with no external power source. Now he and his team will measure precisely how much power it can generate, and for how long (up to several days). And when this fellow with decades of experience gives it his approval, the world's largest aerospace companies will stand up and take notice.""
// End Quote----------------------------------
//respectfully//Chet K
Chet.... "RESPECTFULLY".... you should look into the backgrounds and history of the people pushing this scheme. Check out the companies associated with Danzik. Check out the litigation he is involved in. Check out the relationship between IEC and Quantum Energy Inc. in Canada. RESPECTFULLY.... you are a tease, and this is a scam, and it won't be long before everybody... even Nelson... knows it. But you will still be "respectfully" teasing everyone with your phone calls and emails about nonsense.

And not only have I long ago "postulated" a "controversial  power source for kapanadze device [transmitted from elsewhere]" but I have actually DEMONSTRATED such transmission of power, and have even shown that one of Nelson's circuits makes a pretty good receiver for EM transmitted power.  And I think you know that if I wasted my time making a duplicate of a Kapa device, it would work fine as a wireless power receiver too.  But go on, keep teasing, you're doing great, keeping the interest stirred up and keeping people looking at bright shiny objects in the hands of magicians, instead of looking at real science and doing research properly.
Respectfully... that's what respect looks like.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 13, 2019, 10:45:40 AM
Preserved for posterity. You are going to feel pretty stupid in a few months when I post this again, Nelson. Even stupider than you do already.
I bolded the significant quote from my post. People like YOU should examine your consciences and figure out what you are really going to do to make this world better. Or you can continue making little gadgets that you yourself don't even understand, while children in your own country are starving and dying.

Yes pretty stupid is the figure you are passing by, calling stupid to others when you don't have arguments ..,either children in my country (Portugal) are not starving and dying , and this affirmations shows how much demagogue you can be.
Stupidity it's the arrogant way you usually talk to people, making affirmations based on your ego and not in really data . You do not even know how the device works, but you have the audacity, to make the comments you made creating doubts and divisions in people and without any information from the source.

If you want to make this world better, you should do something much more positive like helping a mission in Africa for example, something you probably have never done ... see why you talk without know the facts ? Myself already help in 2 missions in Angola and in Salt Island   and even that i have time to make my little gadgets like you call that :)
About my little gadgets , that i did not understand  in your opinion, What worries you have about that? I dont no how they works but you know .... lol
Are you feel preet stupid already ?  Because i'm not

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 13, 2019, 10:49:10 AM
Chet.... "RESPECTFULLY".... you should look into the backgrounds and history of the people pushing this scheme. Check out the companies associated with Danzik. Check out the litigation he is involved in. Check out the relationship between IEC and Quantum Energy Inc. in Canada. RESPECTFULLY.... you are a tease, and this is a scam, and it won't be long before everybody... even Nelson... knows it. But you will still be "respectfully" teasing everyone with your phone calls and emails about nonsense.

And not only have I long ago "postulated" a "controversial  power source for kapanadze device [transmitted from elsewhere]" but I have actually DEMONSTRATED such transmission of power, and have even shown that one of Nelson's circuits makes a pretty good receiver for EM transmitted power.  And I think you know that if I wasted my time making a duplicate of a Kapa device, it would work fine as a wireless power receiver too.  But go on, keep teasing, you're doing great, keeping the interest stirred up and keeping people looking at bright shiny objects in the hands of magicians, instead of looking at real science and doing research properly.
Respectfully... that's what respect looks like.

"and have even shown that one of Nelson's circuits makes a pretty good receiver for EM transmitted power. "
OHHHHHHH !!!???? Are you replicate my crap little gadgets ? lol  why ?
deserved your attention? Since I do not know how my circuits work according to your theory, could you explain to me how the circuit you reproduced works? If it can be, for free of course :) I know you usually charge for your opinion.
About my opinion related with IEC and Quantum Energy Inc, is neutral because i don't know the modus operandus of their machine .
Did you already know the details  to call  a scam ?

ramset

Well I definitely don't have any legal training [but plenty of life's experience] I also don't have the training or life experience that Tinsel  has in these areas ...and can understand his zeal .
Few people have your experience Tinsel.
What I do know is how to test ...having spent 40 years interacting with test labs and very high risk applications as well as all manner of Free Energy testing this last decade or more...  .
.... that I know how to do ... and yes consulting with persons trained in the various fields is all a part of that,// however....  Seeing Mr. Walsh bring a NASA Test person to the table.. we all know NASA protocols are the benchmark for any industry...Putting such a protocol for peer review ...as a known person ??_thats_ a very good start.================

Nelson while it pains me to see these anxious interactions on this forum, I am grateful for one thing,,, and that is the privilege to read of your work outside of these forums..to help those in need ...that is another benchmark moment in my opinion.

So yes Tinsel, I will be finding out what the protocols are if I can ...and offer to help expedite the vetting of this claim .[perhaps additional peer reviews]
and for clarity, my path is never an endorsement of claims ,nor some excuse to "tease", or waste my time or the time of others !!

Respectfully
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma